Part 4

"Jake, I was starting to think that you weren't going to come?" said Sophie. She was sitting in the corner table as she waited for Jake.

"Yeah, well I got busy and by that I mean leaving Boyal was harder than I thought," replied Jake.

"Still overly idolises you?" smiled Sophie.

"Yes but lets not talk about him right now. So how's it all going with you? Have you started dating anyone?"

Sophie had a confused expression on her but laughed at this. "Jake I think I made a big mistake and it has been haunting me since then."

"Oh boy," said Jake rolling his eyes and the smile fading from his face.

                               //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Charles, do you know where Jake is?" asked Amy.

"Why are you asking me, I don't track his every move?" blurted out Boyal.

Taken aback by this Amy tried to recover from this. "I just thought maybe you knew. I have been trying to get a hold of him but he isn't answering."

"Sorry, have to much on my plate." And without another word Boyal ran out of there.

"That was weird even for Boyal," stated Rosa.

Amy jumped slightly as she didn't even know when Rosa came. "Gosh Rosa, I think we should buy you a bell. Besides I have a feeling that Jake was hiding something from me?"

"Do you want to spy on him? I have all the equipment and I think we can finally bond over something devious like this," smiled Rosa. 

Shocked by the excitement that she got from this, Amy smiled and moved back. "As much as I love to be able to finally bond with you on something, I trust Jake and I know that whatever it is he will tell me."

                                     //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Say something," said Sophia as Jake sat there watching her blankly. 

"I... I don't know what to say. I mean this all..."

"Jake, you said that you loved me and I was too hung up on my job that didn't think about it. After we broke up I had the chance to think about it all and I realised that I do love you and I wanted to go back to the way things was." 

Jake smiled at this. He didn't know what got into him. Once again he was the same Jake who had been begging to Sophia to forget about what had happened. He was asking her to stay and they could work out their differences on work later.

"I would love to forget what all happened and..." Before he could finish Sophia came in and gave Jake a kiss. Melting away in the moment he wasn't able to do anything but stay there and kiss her back. 

                                   //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Amy froze as she couldn't believe her eyes. She must have been imagining this all. There in the corner sat Jake and Sophia. They were talking and as she made her way towards them, Sophia leaned in and kissed Jake. Amy stopped as she tried to process this. Was Jake cheating on him with Sophia. She turned around  and started to leave. She shouldn't come to conclusion and let Jake explain everything. He wouldn't hide anything from her.

                                //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Jake came into his apartment to find Amy alseep on the bed. Looked like she had gotten food for them as the food was out in the table. He went over to her and gave her a kiss. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled back at Jake.

"Hey, I tried calling you. Wanted to have dinner together tonight."

"Yeah sorry got held up by some friends."

Amy was surprised at this. Had Jake just lied to her about who he was with. Shaking off the whole jealous girlfriend thoughts she got up and started collecting her things. "Okay well the food is on the table  enjoy. I think I will stay at my apartment tonight."

"Wait Amy what why. Stay here." 

"It's okay see you at work tomorrow," she replied and went out the door before Jake could even say anything else.