Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kareesa and Charlie couldn't stop laughing in the car. I was smiling and chuckling. Charlie put in the CD he synced songs into. From the song, It was probably titled, 'I Want To Fuck You In The Ass'.

Charlie began fist pumping, "I want to fuck you in the ass! Ass! Ass! Ass!"

Kareesa laughed, "So much for a straight guy!"

"Straight? What you talking about? Jeydon you didn't tell her? Me and Jeydon have our promise rings. We're getting married!" Charlie joked.

Kareesa was sitting in the back while I was sitting in the passenger seat. Ashley never usually gets a ride with Charlie when it came to after school. She would get rides from her friends, since she has cheerleading.

We already dropped Kareesa off, which made it suddenly silent, but the song of Pierce The Veil was putting rhythm into the silence. 

"So, want to stay at my place? Did you finish that paper?" He asked.

"Shit! I forgot we were doing that." I tilted my head back in a groan.

He laughed, "It's due tomorrow."

"Maybe if you didn't get us distracted yesterday." I felt my phone vibrate and took it out to look at it.

"I just wanted to cheer you up. The paper shouldn't take so long. If you promise not t run out again."

"I um, I promise" Reading the text from Kareesa caught me off guard.

Kareesa's Txt: Tell him!

"Hm? Something up?"

I Shook my head, "Oh. No. I just got a text from Kareesa."

I texted her back, 'Shut up. I don't need to.'

Charlie went silent after I told him. Could tell that he probably didn't want to get into something personal of mine. Or it's because he expects something out of Kareesa that wouldn't be surprising to his attentions. 

Charlie and I reached his place finally, then my phone vibrated. I started to feel annoyed of the amount of pressure. I didn't look at it until me and Charlie reached inside and towards his room. I didn't know the number, who the hell?

I opened the text: Tell him you crack baby! Oh it's Felix by the way. ;D

I stopped and stared at the text wide eyed. She fucking didn't. She...TOLD HIM?! Then give him my number while at it. I'm getting angry now. Why do they want me to tell him so bad? Wait. Felix said that Charlie had his eyes on someone for awhile, other than Ashley right? Doing this drama math, is he-

"Hey, you alright?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Charlie. He looked at me all concerned with an eyebrow up.

When I opened my mouth to try and think, felt like my heart came into my throat and began pounding into it. It was clogging my throat and I felt the sting of being nervous. I sighed deeply, "Yeah, just something Felix said." I shoved my phone in my pocket quickly.

"Oh. Alright." His voice sounded like he didn't believe me.

It became so damn awkward. Before I entered his room after him, something was threw in my face.

"Who the-" It was his shirt. I looked at him and he was shirtless. It got me to blush and also got me annoyed, "Put your shirt back on!" I threw it back on it.

He laughed and caught it, "Aw, come on. It might help you describe my abs and muscles better on your paper."

I shook my head and threw my bag at his face, "Be my slave and get my paper out!"

He groaned and I sat down at his desk, "Ow. My beautiful face. Why are you so mean to me?" He put my bag on his desk and actually unzipped it and tried looking for my paper. "Why is there so many shit in here?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed it back. I just looked through it for a second and pulled it out. "It's right here!" I slammed it on the desk.

"Excuse me for not knowing so well through your cave."

I laughed, "My bag isn't a another saying for a vagina."

He sat next to me with his paper, "Maybe I meant your butthole." He did the wave with his eyebrows.

I laughed and I pushed on his shoulder, hoping on making him fall, but didn't do much.

He put his paper in front of me, "Read mine."

I picked it up to look at it, "What? You finished already?" I pouted.

He chuckled, "That's right. So don't use the beach as an excuse."

I looked at him, "I left my stuff here as well, so be quiet."

He chuckled again, "Just read it."

I shook my head and moved it back in front of him, "I'm to lazy. I need energy to finish my paper."

Charlie groaned, "Fine. You'll hear it when I read it in front of the class."

I looked at him, "It better not be anything stupid."

He grinned at me, "Don't know until you read it."

I looked away in disbelief, "I trust you."

He chuckled, "I'm glad to hear that."

"Okay shut up!" I pushed on his face. "Let me start!"

"Damn. Your kind of touching is a turn off." He moved my hand away.

I blushed and smacked him in the face with my paper, "Don't be such a pervert."

He laughed and moved his hands up in serenader, "Alright, alright." He stood up and walked to the door, "I'm going to get something to drink, want anything?"

I shook my head as I began to write, "No, I'm good."

As he left, shutting the door behind him, I felt another vibrate. I groaned. They're starting to piss me off. LEAVE ME ALONE! It was Kareen's brother Timothy. What does he want?

Timothy's txt: Tell him. (; 

...REALLY?! I slammed my head against the table. These guys are idiots. Did Kareen really tell Timothy? I'm not going to end up having Kareen telling me Felix's penis wants me to tell him too, or any body else for that matter. 

I texted Timothy: FINE! MY GOD!

Once I sent that text, another came from Timothy.

Timothy's txt: Kareen just wanted me to send that, not sure why.

I'm going to chase her and stab her in the eye. When Charlie walked in, my heart jumped. FUCK! He scared me.

"I got you a grape soda as well, just in case you might change your mind."

Once he sat the soda over my paper, I felt a rush of me being nervous. He even still had his shirt off. Is he trying to kill me? He didn't sit by me, but I heard him turn on the TV.

I sighed slowly. I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it. This shouldn't be hard. It shouldn't. He was fine with Felix. Then again, I'm not Felix. I'm Jeydon Synner. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"You should hurry and finish." I jumped in startle, my heart began to race.

He laughed at my reaction, "Damn, what's up with you today?"

"I-I have something to tell you." I looked down at my paper.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

I closed my eyes tightly, "I-I'm gay!"