Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I opened my door to walk in my house, "Wait here." I told him.

I started walking to my parents room upstairs, then gave their bedroom door a knock. It took a long time for them to answer. Why aren't they answering? So I went back downstairs, then headed towards the kitchen. They always left a note on the fridge if anything came up. Which so happened, there was a note on the fridge. I took it off and read it.

"Me and your father are already heading off out of town. I probably thought you'd forget since you're to busy. Don't start a party now, we'll know when you do. No one can come over, except Charlie or Kareesa. You're not home all the time anyways, but thats when you are. Don't starve yourself either, we'll be back next weekend. I better not hear anything from your school or hear any ditching. We love you.  

- Mom"

My parents trust me enough now to leave town? They took my weed and car. I won't take advantage of it, my parents aren't stupid. My mom didn't use cursive this time which was good. I could never read cursive well so much. I was actually kind of, not relieved. I want Charlie around, but he's just going to push and push until I finally tell him.

I set the note onto the counter and headed back to the front door.

I looked at Charlie, "They aren't here, I forgot they're out of town."

He grinned at me, "Oh really?" What a pervert.

I pushed on his face, but left the door open when I walked further into the house. "Go away molester."

He laughed and walked in, closing the door. "Leaving the door open after calling me a molester is a real risk. Also, your parent's car isn't there. Should have a brighter hint."

"Oh shut up, they have two cars. One for show, then one in the garage."

I feel like I was a bit comfortable, even though that Charlie knows that I'm gay. I think he even forgot about it, now that he's not begging the answer out of me, which he usually begs every second about something. Maybe he's just waiting for a good time. I started heading towards my room and threw my bag onto the bed.

"I haven't seen your dirty room in a long time." Charlie said as he entered.

"Hey now," I started pushing on his chest. "Who said you could come in?"

He chuckled and grabbed my hips and moved me forward. Why must he be stronger? Why is he touching my hips like that? He did let go though, then closed the door. "Just let me in, not like I'll blackmail on how piggy you are." He walked to my bed and sat down. "You have clothes everywhere. Whoa, is that a thong?"

I rolled my eyes and hit him with the pillow, "Nice try, stop accusing me on wearing thongs."

He laughed and tugged the pillow out of my hand and hit me hard with it; I fell back onto my bed. 

"BASTARD!" I yelled.

Then he began to tickle me. "What did you say? Hmmm? Hmmm?"

I was squirming and trying to get his hands off me, but didn't work. I was laughing so much, "Stop! Charlie! P-Please! Hahaha!" 

Then he pinned my hands and he chuckled. He smiled down at me, "Now. Tell me why you didn't tell me you were gay?"

I looked up at him, my face felt burnt up. He was hovering over me and pinning me. WHat straight guy pins a gay guy and asks him why he never told him that...I began to look away, laying my head to the side. "I can't tell you."

"And why is that?"

I glanced up at him, "If I tell you, then I'd have to kill you."

He chuckled, "If you tell me, then I'll tell you why I broke up with Ashley."

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes. Should I just go ahead and let it out? Do I even want to know why he broke up with Ashley? Something is hitting me where I'm blind about something. All I heard was my heart beating through the silence.

Looking up at him made me want to kiss him so bad. His nice shaped pink lips; his hair that I just wanted to move my fingers through. His chest, damn his chest. I began to bite my lip hard. What should I do? I felt a freeze on my stomach, my shirt was probably half lifted. That made me blush even more. Does he realize it? I hope not. My legs were spread as well, and he was hovering between them. I'm going to die. I have to tell him why I kept it from him, and also think about our I'm getting turned on by this picture. I want Charlie to molest me. Then again, it's not called molesting if you want it. My god, what am I thinking? Think about peas. Think about peas. Wait, no. Don't think about that. 

"Well?" He said, breaking my thoughts.

I laid my head on it's side again, looking away. "I'm thinking." I wish my face being red wasn't obvious.

I felt his hand tighten his grip around my wrists and he chuckled, "Well hurry, I'm becoming impatient."

I closed my eyes, thinking what might happen If I told him. Would he stop trying to comfort me? Would he ask me to go to someone else to help me through things? What if things weren't the same anymore. I don't want to end up breaking a tear or more just for myself to be afraid. What if he becomes so sick of the idea he becomes a homophobic?

He sighed, "Jeydon, I won't judge you. Why is it so hard to just explain to me on why you hid this from me? You know I care about you and will always go through many shit with you. I'm glad I bumped into you. Nothing will take that back, Jeydon."

I closed my eyes tighter. Shit, it was going to come out. Don't cry, do not cry. I should just let it out, to prove himself. If he says all of that, he probably doesn't know what I have to admit. I must explain it to him. I looked up at him. He had the most cute worried and concerned face. I smiled slightly at it.

I sighed, "When I dated Dylan, It was an on and off relationship. We barely saw each other, because of his College and work. So that let us into a of of fights. He was such an asshole to me. What brought us back together every time, was the sex. Because of the lack of the relationship, and then ended up meeting you, I found someone else." His worried look went away. "The reason why  called me and Dylan off; The reason why I couldn't tell you I was gay, was...because," I turned my head back to the side and closed my eyes tightly. Then I let the tear sneak out of my eyes, "I didn't want it to be obvious, that I'm in love with you."