Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It was quiet, but I could only hear my own heart beat, as well as my nervous breathing. Why was he being so quiet? Or is it the slow motion? That I was so scared of what he could think, my mind is playing tricks.

"What?"

I looked over my shoulder saw his shocked expression. Fuck. What am I going to do?

I laughed, "Oh wow! Look at your face! I'm only kidding. I was practicing that for drama. I guess I'm that good, huh?" I didn't know how all of that suddenly came out of mouth than into mind.

I felt his shirt hit my face again as he laughed, "You're such a fag to me anyways!"

I groaned and threw it back, "Stop that!"

He laughed, "You don't have drama class, though."

I tried not to look like as a lie, or nervous. I opened the grape soda slowly, "Kareesa is helping me get into drama."

So that was it. He fell for it, and he still continues to not know I'm not gay. Kareesa, Felix, not sure if Timothy counts; they told me to tell him. Didn't mean I had to be honest in a certain point. I did end up finishing up my assignment, which is probably shitty.

"What?!" Kareesa screamed.

"Would you calm your voice? I just want to join your drama class." I asked, holding her mouth. We were in the halls with a lot of people looking at us weird. The reaction we get for Kareesa's big screaming mouth. Kareesa is the president for the drama club. I didn't know there was even a president for the drama club. Then again I was never interested in drama, until where it's left me for no choice.

Kareesa slapped my hand away, "You seriously need to tell him, Jeydon."

I shook my head, "Would you just let me tell him in my own time, please?"

I saw Felix walk up with some asian girl. "Hey guys, this is Holly Yamada."

Kareesa turned and smiled at her, "Oh hi, I'm Kareesa Hine, and this is Jeydon Synner."

Holly smiled and nodded, "Call me Hiragi, if you want as well."

All these names are just spinning around in my head.

I felt someone bump against my shoulder by me, I looked up. It was Charlie. A nervous struck came over me.

"Who's the asian woman?" Charlie asked, then everyone laughed; except me, I just smirked.

Felix answered him, "This is Holly Yadama."

I could see that she was blushing when she looked up at charlie. "I'm Charlie Heetness," He reached his hand towards her, "nice to meet you."

She took it and shook it, "Pleasure."

"Are you new here?"

She nodded, "Pretty much. I came from Japan if it wasn't obvious enough." She giggled.

Charlie has a far interests in asian people, he can be obsessed. I probably didn't mention his collections of anime posters, mangas, and DVDs.

"Excuse me guys, I'm going to take Holly to her class." Charlie walked with Holly down the hall, with his arm around her to her shoulder. 

I felt a lot of discomfort, but he has Ashley. At least that's what I know so far.

"Did you tell him?" I looked at Felix, with an interest in his eyes.

"No!" Kareesa groaned, "He said he was gay, but then he told Charlie that he just acted it out for his drama class."

"You have drama class?"

"No, but he's trying to ask me to get in drama class."

Felix rolled his eyes, then the bell rang.

"Well, got to go!" I hurried away.

I hope Kareesa thinks about letting me choose when to tell Charlie. I want her to be there, I know she does too; but pressuring isn't something she should do. I have a lot on my buns, I don't need enough to end up making them flat. I did had to use that.

Calculus Class was starting to get more on my nerves than it already was.

"He's not going to forgive you if he finds out you went all this trouble for lying." Kareesa whispered to me.

"Made the drama class will bring him more confidence." Felix whispered to Kareesa.

"Wait, you think so?"

I'm going to break their necks. We were suppose to be doing quiet independent work. "Would you guys put a cock in it!" I whispered back at them.

"Mr. Synner!" Mr. Byol yelled.

It made my heart thump. What does this old fuck want? "What?"

"Go take a step out of my classroom until you're ready to be quiet and do your work!"

I sighed and gathered my things and started walking towards the door, I flipped Felix and Kareesa off. That made Byol yell my name again. Oh yes, scream my name old saggy balls.

I sat in the hall by the classroom door. I sighed in boredom of actually trying to finish my paper. In one of the problems, It had Charlie's name in it. I have no idea if trying to figure out how many beds he bought was suppose to be a sign either. 

I realized just how bad I had to piss. I wonder if Byol would throw a fit and stab his pen into my eye if I needed to go. I shrugged it off, oh well. I couldn't give a flying fuck. I stood up, leaving my stuff by the door and headed down the hall to where I knew where the bathrooms were. There was a Hello Kitty eraser on the floor, sweet. I kicked it hard to see how far that bitch would go.

I hope that Kareesa ends up helping me get into drama class. Maybe I should tell Charlie I didn't get in? I couldn't do that, since he thought I was acting pretty well when I told him I was gay. I wish Kareesa wasn't so stubborn. She probably thinks it's one of those gay stories where everything ends up alright in the end. This is basically the real deal, I even saw it on his face yesterday. It gave me nearly a heart attack I had to come up with something quick. I need Kareesa to understand and support me. I don't need the pressure. I was there for her with no pressure.

I sighed and picked up the eraser, it actually went pretty far. I looked up, looking around on the ceiling and walls. Does this school have cameras? I been here for likely four years, and I still asked that same question. That"s why I never bothered doing any dumb shit in the halls. I threw the eraser in the air and kicked it, then it hit the roof loud. It landed on the floor and it rolled passed the school entrance.

I walked by the glass door of the school entrance to get the eraser. I stopped when I saw Charlie out there alone with some guy at the end of the steps through the class door. Wait, who the fuck?! Why is my ex-boyfriend talking to him?!