Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"She was new beginning of the block, so it's not technically a lie." I was talking to Felix on the phone.

I wanted to know why Felix wanted to do so, and why he didn't quit the hook up after knowing my feelings between me and Charlie. I guess it was to late, but why come up with such a lame lie?

"Alright, well I still don't want her trying to think she has his way with him." I was looking out the window from my bedroom. I'm hoping to see Charlie's truck park in the driveway.

"Charlie is straight, Jeydon. You can't just keep him to yourself."

Then I thought to myself, maybe I shouldn't worry. If Charlie really does love me and only want me, he'd turn Holly down. I'm not going to tell him the whole situation, I'll just give it a test.

I sighed, "You're right. I need to stop getting my hopes up and watch him become happy. Since Charlie has been paying more attention to Holly a lot, I should let it have a chance."

I bet Felix was pleased with himself, "Good. We're on the same page then. You're not going to tell him are you? It'll ruin everything."

I rolled my eyes, "Of course. If Holly want's to be honest with him sometime in life that's alright too."

He sounded annoyed, "Okay, well; I have to head off now. See you on monday." Then he hung up.

After I hung up, my heart began to whip out in excitement and beat fast. Charlie's truck came around and parked onto the driveway, then vroom down the stairs I went. I nearly tembled enough for myself to roll down the stairs and hurt myself, but thank god I didn't. I quickly opened the door before he had the chance to come to the front door.

He then smiled at me and chuckled as he approached, "Just wearing boxers? Today is going to be exciting." He winked.

I blushed and looked down at what I was wearing. I forgot I was just wearing boxers. Out of the two years of knowing each other, I never just wore boxers infront of him. This was embarrassing.

I heard him laugh, "Don't be embarrassed." He leaned in and kissed my red cheek. "Can I come in now? Or you going to just let me check you out?"

I pouted and hit his chest, "Shut up!" then he rubbed his chest and laughed. I let him in, then closed the door. He picked me up and pulled me over his shoulder. I screamed and started hitting his back. "Charlie!" I tried reaching down and smacking his ass, but only had the half top of it. "Put me down!" He started going upstairs. How does he manage to carry me?

He chuckled, "Not until we reach 'our' room."

"Huh? Our room? Charlie have you decided you want to have drugs after all?" Just from look down at the floor, I could tell we were close to my room.

"Nope. I declare it's ours, because this is the only place I could make love to you."

I blushed and hit his back, "Who said we could do it again, huh?"

We got into my room, "The one that is incharge." He kicked the door behind him. Then he put me down.

"I-" Before I could finish, he wrapped my legs around his waist, then slammed me against the door. I tilted my head back and groaned. I felt his hands slip up into the legs of my shorts rubbing my thighs. I put my hands on his shoulders and blushed more when He kissed up my neck and licked it. I began to breathe slow and heavy, "Charlie..Wait.." I felt his hands go further into my boxers and squeeze my ass cheeks and I moaned quietly under my breathe. I moved one of my hands up, and my fingers side through his hair.

He was making my heart beat fast. He must have missed me a lot to have himself be touching me and kissing me like this. He moved his face away from my neck, "I missed you, so much" Then he kissed me hard against the lips, and slid in his tongue for our tongues to have thsemselves some tongue sex. I guess I was right about him missing me. I never had Dylan do this to me. Even though I'm not used to it, it's making me comfortable and feeling good about it.

He moved me off the wall and then layed me on the bed as he got ontop, my legs still around his waist. I continued kissing him, and I felt his hands reach the top sides of my boxers and start pulling them down. I broke the kiss and layed my head to the side; I grabbed his wrists. "C-Charlie..D-Don't.." I was breathing heavy and I couldn't keep up with my heart beat.

Charlie pouted and kiss my neck, "But why?"

I giggled and smiled. He moved his hands over the sides of my head, with my hands pinned down. He laced our fingers and looked down at me. I bit my lip, "Because you need to do something first."

He was looking down at me like he was thinking, then he smiled. He leaned in closer to my face and brushed his lips against mine, "Jeydon Synner, will you be my dirty little secret?"

I giggled and smiled, then pecked his lips, "Yes, I will be your boyfriend."

He chuckled, and we synced our lips along with each other slowly and passtionately. I really love him, he means everything to me. I still need to also test him along with Holly. Charlie is still fully straight, not fully, fully, but you know what I mean. He loves girls over guys, and is obsessed with asians. If anything else, I should be really worried about him going after her. Right now, I don't want to pay atenntion to that either. He really knows how to hypnotize me in a way. It's making me believe into him not doing anything with anyone else, except me.

He began to slide off my boxers; throwing them aside. He started sliding off his shirt, and I helped. It's going to get time to used to with him seeing me naked, and having sex. I can get used to seeing him naked quick; I mean I'm already used to it. I hope we don't end up falling asleep again after this. I don't want him to get into trouble again, and make his official grounding.

I helped him start undoing his pants, and he slid them off. Maybe after this me and him can watch a movie naked or something. This is really killing the mood; of me thinking all of this. I did say I'm not used to it. I'm still nervous. I'm blushing insanely just by seeing his cock flick out of his tight jeans and boxers. Damn he's so huge.

He pulled my legs over his shoulders, then I gripped the sheets by my head. I bit my lip hard and being prepared to losen my hole with his cock. He grinned down at me. His horny, and lusty grin. He's such a perv, how come he's ontop? I'm older than him, but then again he's a lot taller.

I gasped and tilted my head back, groaning with him when he started sliding in slowly. God he feels so good. He's so much better than Dylan. Charlie can top Dylan anytime, in a lifetime. I'm so deeply in love with Charlie. I have been before the sex. Now he's just controlling me in a new way.