Chapter 15

Chapter 15

- Jeydon Synner -

I was on the phone with Charlie when he was explaining the whole situation with Dylan.

"So, that's what happened." He said with a sigh.

I was still eating cereal naked. I felt like a sexy boss. If only Charlie could see me now. He's a pervert, so he'll probably throw the cereal aside and bend me over the table. I shivered and shook my head. I can't start with the dirty thoughts now.

"Jeydon?"

I started chewing on my cereal, "Sorry. I was having dirty thoughts of you."

He laughed and I smiled. His laugh was adorable. "What dirty things were you randomly thinking about? I figured you'd pay attention to the idea of Dylan having a boyfriend."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why would I?"

"Um, well you both dated for a year and six months. I figured you still had some feelings for him."

I rolled my eyes, "I actually wanted you over him since I first met you."

"Really?"

I bit my lip, "Yeah. Of course."

I heard him chuckle, "Good then. I also have a question. What happened that day at the football game last year?"

I thought for a moment to know what he was talking about. Then it snapped, now I remember. "His jealousy took over. I guess he didn't like how I acted around you so he got pissy. That was the last time we were together though. Well, not really. The next day we had make up sex. Then a day later I made it an official break up. All we did was fight and have sex, fight and have sex. He was even to busy for the relationship, so It turned me down a lot."

I smiled when I heard him sniff. He did his uncomfortable nose movement. "Oh, that makes sense then. Anyways, what are you doing?"

I chewed on more of my Coco Puffs, "Eating cereal, naked."

He laughed, "I figured you were eating something, but not being naked. Hmm, thats a turn on though."

I laughed, "Like hell!"

He chuckled, "So, about us. What should we do? Now that we have feelings for each other. I mean, now that we know we have the same feelings."

I want to be with him. Thinking about being together with him, holding his hand down the school hall. At the same time, I'm also afraid what other people think. I know I shouldn't, since I do love Charlie.

"Jeydon?" He sighed, "I have to be honest. I feel like a messed up guy knowing I broke up with Ashley, then went to you the same day. You're the first I did, even the first guy I ever considered the idea of even doing. Maybe we should keep it a secret, like between me and you. I also know you're probably not ready to come out of the closet."

All I could say was to just go along with it, but does this mean I have to keep it from Kareesa and Felix? I'm sure they'll catch on since they're the only ones that know.

"Alright. I Agree on this then. Does this mean that Kareesa and Felix can't know either?"

He sniffed and I smiled. I can't help but smile when he makes an uncomfortable nose movement, even when it's a serious situation. "I don't know. Kareesa isn't stupid I know that. She's also someone important to share things, so it's up to you if you want to tell her."

I sighed and started drinking the milk out of my bowel. I do trust Kareesa, but Felix I'm unsure about. I may hang out with him, but I don't know him all that well.