Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Charlie!" I began to giggle loud and squirm when he started tickling my sides. "Stop! It!"

He was smiling and chuckling, continuously tickling, "Never!"

We just finished making love, so we started tickling. Then out of no where he started tickling me. Nice way to start after fucking me up the ass.

Me and Charlie stopped after hearing someone pounding on the door. We looked at each other in a startle. Then me and him quickly got off the bed and put on our boxers. Charlie was already on his way out of the room.

"I groaned struggling on my boxers," Charlie! Wait!' I started following behind him.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw him looking through the peek hole and heard the doorbell rang so many times. Charlie turned to me with a shocked expresstion on his face and whispered, 'Shit! Ashley's here!"

I whispered back, "What?!" The bell kept ringing.

"I know you're in there, Charlie!" Ashley yelled as she was pounding against the door.

"I'm going to go hide! Open the door!" He started running somewhere.

I just panicked and opened the door. I looked at her and tried to act things out the best I could. I acted tired. I yawned and squinted my eyes as if I just woke up, "What the hell, Ashley?"

She barged in and pushed on my chest, "Oh save it! His mom told me here was here."

I started to get mad, but I continued on acting. "What are you talking about?"

She looked at me and crossed her arms, "Fine. I'll just wait here until he gets here then." She started walking to the living room.

I groaned and I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist, "No you're not! This is my house!"

Then I heard my front door slam shut and I jumped. I let go of Ashley and looked behind me, and there was Charlie. "What do you want, Ashley?"

Ashley pushed me out of the way and walked up to him, "I knew you were here. We need to talk."

He shook his head and crossed his arms, "No we don't, you ned to leave."

- Charlie Heetness -

She looked up at me with her cute eyes, then started uncrossing my arms, "I want to know why you broke up with me. Please, Charlie. I love you, and I can't be without you."

I started to get stiff and clench my jaw and look away. I didn't know how to act towards this, neither could I tell Ashley about me and Jeydon.

Ashley turned her head and looked at Jeydon, "Um, can we have a moment alone?"

"Uh, sure." Then Jeydon began to go upstairs.

I didn't want him to go, I wanted him to help me out. How am I suppose to say to her? I wish I was a good actor like he was.

"Now," She started to feel up my chest, damnit, "why did you break up with me?" She was looking up at me with her lip bit.

Is she really seducing me right now? I sighed and grabbed her wrists to move away from my chest, "Just face it, Ashley. It's over."

She started to give me her evil mad look, "I asked you a damn question. Answer it."

Well I sure pushed her button. What should I tell her? I sighed and looked away, "I just don't feel it anymore."

"How can you not feel it anymore?!" She pushed me back. "I gave you everything! I gave you my heart and you're just going to toss it away?!"

I started to clench my teeth hard while I was looking down at her yelling. She's making me feel bad about the whole thing. I don't want to feel like a bad person. I followed my heart, which is a good thing right? She never officially took my heart. Jeydon has it officially now.

"Are you going to say anything?!" She pushed me back again.

I sighed heavily trying to calm myself, because she was pissing me off. I opened the front door and made it wide open, "You need to leave."

She slammed it shut, "No! You're going to talk to me and answer my question!"

"Would you stop fucking yelling you crazy woman! Wondering why I dumped you? Heres a good example right here!"

"How is this even a reason?! Fighting for what we had is one of the reasons?! You're full of shit, Charlie! FULL! OF! SHIT! Now you tell me why you dumped me!"

I held the back of her head, and other hand over her mouth. "Would you be quiet!" I hissed.

She removed my hands and slapped me, "Don't tell me to be quiet! Tell me!"

I pushed her and she fell, "Because I love, Jeydon!"

She looked up at me with shock, "What?"

I was breathing heavy in anger, then I stopped and thought. The fuck did I just say? Shit.

- Jeydon Synner -

I bit my lip trying not to get down there and beat the bitch.

"How is this even a reason?! Fighting for what we had is one of the reasons?! You're full of shit, Charlie! FULL! OF! SHIT! Now you tell me why you dumped me!"

I was at the top of the stairs and hiding behind the wall. I was listening to the whole conversation. I never thought she would just barge into someone's house and get that desperate to get Charlie. She should just get over herself and leave him alone. If only she knew the reason why Charlie really dumped her ass. He can't say anything though. It's safe for me and him, even the fact I'm not out of the closet yet. Plus that would get himself more into trouble, right? My head i racing with so much shit.

 "Because I love, Jeydon!" I heard Charlie scream.

My heart started racing in shock. Did he just really...

He didn't. He just told her. Shit. 

I turned to look at them downstairs. She was on the floor with a shocked expression and he was looking angry and trying to calm down. She pushed him into the limit into the truth. We're fucked now. How did she end up on the floor anyways?