Chapter 19

Chapter 19

- Charlie Heetness -

She started getting up, "Y-You're gay?"

I was to speechless of my own actions. I was fucked, so fucked. I should just go ahead and explain things. Except, this is Ashley. The most stubborn and can be very selfish into something she's into.

I sighed and looked away, "No. I'm not gay. He's the only guy I'm interested that. So I guess that makes me bisexual? I have no idea."

"You got to be kidding me.." I looked at her and she moved her fingers through her hair, like she was about to have a heart attack.

I narrowed my eyebrow and swallowed hard, "You alright?"

She laughed, "Am I okay? No, Charlie. I'm not okay. I lost my boyfriend..to a...GUY!"

I smirked and rubbed the back of my head, "Uh, yeah."

"Don't give me that smirk, Charlie."

I put my hands up in defense, "My bad." 

She bit her lip, and it looked like she was tearing up, "So you left me for a guy? What do you think people will say, Charlie? I'm not one of those bitchy cheerleaders who set revenge, but you hurt me and you'll regret it later on. If Jeydon makes you happy," She looked up at the stairs, I looked up with her and saw Jeydon, "then be happy with him." She pushed my chest and opened the door and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

I just stood there and looked at the door. What just happened? I looked up at, Jeydon. He looked nervous and shakey, then walked slowly towards his room. Damnit. Now Ashley is going to tell everyone, then me and him are fucked. Everyone will know Jeydon is gay, and he's not ready for that.

I started running upstairs, "Jeydon, I'm so sorry! It just came out, don't be mad at me, please." I walked in the room and he was on the bed. I sat by him, he looked really upset. "Jeydon?" I rubbed up and down your back, then kisses his shoulder. I whispered, "I'm so sorry. We'll make it through this, I promise."

- Jeydon Synner -

At least how I imagined, of walking down the halls holding Charlie's hand would happen, right? Most importantly, what will they treat Charlie? Ashley may not try anything, but she has her way of gossip.

"I don't care what people say, Jeydon. You're mine and I love you." He turned my head and pressed his lips against mine hard. I closed my eyes tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

If people were going to find out, I don't mind going through the whole process with him. I shouldn't care what other people think anyways. His thoughts and opinions are the only ones that count, only him; always him.

Me and Charlie sat down in the living room and started watching a movie together. Charlie likes the movie Notebook. He's turning more of a queer than I thought. Except, I don't really get interested in these kinds of movies. I guess I wouldn't mind though, since he's holding my hand and sneaking kisses into my neck and making me giggle. Me and him were wearing full clothing, except our shoes. We were just going off as if it's a date. We just forget everything about everyone is going to know about us. I wouldn't go through it alone. I'm not friends with the whole school or anything. Well, Charlie is pretty popular and has a lot of friends. Even the idea on how the school would be against us. I don't think anyone, except a small amount of people are against Felix on liking the both genders. Maybe me and him will make it out just fine possibly. I think everything will be a shock more on Charlie.

Charlie dropped the popcorn down. I gasped, "Charlie, what the hell? Clean it u-"

He tackled me onto the couch, "RAWR!"

I screamed and giggled loud, "Charlie! No!"

He started to kiss all over my face and pinning my hands down. I tried going free and squirming, "Hold still!"

I giggled loud, "No! Off!"

"Don't make me go round two on you!"

I gasped and looked up at him, "You wouldn't!"

"Watch me whip it out then!" He unpinned one of my hands and moved his hand to his pants as if he was going to undo his pants.

I screamed and grabbed his hand away, "Don't even!"

My phone started ringing like crazy suddenly, it got me and Charlie in a startle. I pushed him up and ran to my phone that was on the kitchen table. It was Kareesa. I ansnwered it, then I told Charlie, "Charlie! Pick up the popcorn!" Then I payed attention to Kareesa, "Hello?"

"Jeydon! You're with Charlie?"

I felt a nervous heart beat struct me, "Uh, why would you think that?"

"Felix called me and said that Ashley told Keith about her and Charlie got in a fight and he admitted he left her because he loved you!" I was to speechless, and I looked at Charlie that was picking up the popcorn. "The rumors are going to go down fast, Jeydon. You have to be prepared for Monday. I don't care if you didn't tell me things right away. I'll be here for you through this, Jeydon. Me, Felix, and Charlie. I promise."

I sighed and nodded, "It means a lot, Kareesa."

She giggled, "So you got him under your spell now didn't you? What even happened? I thought Charlie was straight."

I smiled and watched Charlie smile at me when he saw my frown disappear into a smile. Then he mouthed 'I love you' to me and walked by, kissing my cheek before throwing away the popcorn. "I don't know, it just happened. I admitted my feelings and it went well." I felt Charlie's wrap his arms around my waist from behind me, and he kissed my shoulders.

"Aww! You guys are strong, I know you guys will last for sure."