Chapter 10: Assessment

Wildcat's POV

Same shit different night. Lately. I've been out and about patrolling due to some of our numbers being injured. Well what did you expect from getting into trouble in almost the whole of Europe just to fight of some CIA scum just to avenge a dear friend and niece, a walk in the park? Haillie is still healing due to her bruises. She went out with us at one night, to check if her injuries can be handled enough. Well she did, until she got back to the safehouse that is. She basically collapsed due to the pain and Mindy didn't allow her to be back again in action and let her focus on preparing for university ..... I almost lost the guy. I literally panicked and died inside when he shielded me from an exploding grenade. I was just glad that we got to revive him. The fucker has shit loads of bruises due to the explosion and couldn't quite move just yet. He wanted to but yours truly wouldn't allow it. If you're wondering how I keep him out, well I have my personal reasons. Tommy would have been with us but he got a little injured while we were in Europe needs to heal for awhile much to the annoyance of the disturbed child. Mist was out of action tonight. Saying something about a special task by Mindy in which Hailee was also involved. What might that be, I don't know. Hit Girl was pretty quite about it.

I was out with Foxtail,Nightmare, Shadow, Jackal, and Psyche, who was currently with me at the time. Kick Ass was in standby back at Safehouse F. Hit Girl however, was out with us tonight as well. After the fight that she, Shadow, and Jackal had with Sunset Phoenix and her men as well as saving the asses of Chicago's newest vigilantes, Artemis and Apollo, who I think are kind of confusing if their good or not, not to mention, the mysterious vigilante, Fear and her freakish war sword and annoying attitude getting the best of us, Hit Girl wants to see if their out tonight and confront them again, I even told everyone that fear was my game. I was not about to be upstarted by that bitch when we meet next time.

Then there's Starlight, another reason why Mindy is out more often tonight. As far as we know about Starlight, she was female, according to Petra's description and had these, admittedly very cool tonfas with her. With little research from Marty and Abby, turns out Starlight was of LA origin and always appeared during assaults of helpless kids roaming at night by muggers, rapists, and drug addicts. She seems very interesting but the question that we have with her is if she's friend or foe. If she's here to really do good for the city or if she's just another Sunset Phoenix and Fear. We saw several videos of her on Youtube filmed by some bystanders and her combat prowess is really good, like she was trained by a really good teacher.

"So how's everyone doing so far with their asses?" Hit Girl said over the comms. Smugly

"Well glorious one, just racking up some druggies here in some alleys" Shadow said

"Just finishing up in tying some fuckers that were mugging our school teacher, oh great purple one" Jackal said and I laughed so hard on that

"The deed in cutting off some penises of some rapists cunts are done. Courtesy of me and Nightmare" Foxtail said

"Impressive Nightmare. You're doing progress right there" I say over the comms. Nightmare really had improved. She was a great addition to Fusion and learned very fast and with a passion to boot. That girl discovered our world when she herself got raped and everything wasn't the same for her again. Nightmare's favorite scum to take out are rapists for vengeance for herself and for every single woman that either died or got traumatized because of rape. It was hard to think that this same vigilante was also raped herself

"Thanks Wildcat. It was due to you all and your teachings. Especially the great purpleness" Nightmare said with a snicker and everyone laughed, even Marty and Abby