1: Shinigami no Ko

Nagisa pov: (point of view)

Class had just ended and I walk out of my class down the stairs when I bang into a girl who ran into me. I could tell, she was running away from something.

Nagisa: Daijobu?

" ..... gomen. Gomenasai!!!" She looked to me as she catches her breath.

Nagisa: running so quickly. Where are you going?

" Somewhere. Gomen sensei. Couldn't tell you."

Nagisa: oh. It's ok. You're not wearing the school uniform. Are you looking for someone?

" Someone... no. Neh. Sensei. Do you know where you can hide somewhere and see everything? "

Sounds like a sniper location. But she wouldn't be...

Nagisa: hai.

" Great!!! Can you show me. Please?"
_________________________________

" Arigato sensei."

She was watching intensely to someone who has walked into the school. What bloodlust...

Nagisa: could it be... that guy is after your life?

" Something like that." Then she smiled " don't worry. I won't let you get hurt sensei."

Nagisa: .... neh . How did you know I'm a sensei? I mean...

She laughed a little " you may look short, but I'm shorter than you. We're the same age sensei."

Nagisa: you know about me? You aren't a junior high schooler are you?

" No. Assassin desu. You're a student of koro sensei. So I know who you are." She smiled again.

Nagisa: you're related to koro sensei?!!!

" Well..." she raises her gun, I could tell, it wasn't aimed at me. She shoots. A thud sound was made. I turned around and the guy around me collapsed. " Gomene sensei. I won't make trouble for you. " She stood up and walked passed me. She took the man by the collar and dragged him down the stairs.

Nagisa: wait!!!

" Hai?" She turned her head.

Nagisa: can I find you again?

" Well... for what?"

Nagisa: stuff... things...

" Oh. " She threw a card in my direction like a spinning knife. I caught it and read the card.

Shinigami no Ko
xxxxx - xxxxx - xxxxx

She had already left before I could ask more.

Shinigami no Ko= child of death reaper