15: Blank Eyes

Nagisa : can't get out. That's what she said.

Koro sensei: nuruhuhuhu. Looks like both of you are developing nicely in the relationship .

Nagisa: hai.

Koro sensei : lucky. She'll never grow old or tall because of her special ability. Because of her active blood cells, she doesn't grow wrinkles. To prevent her cells from growing out of control, her body is programmed to stay that way forevee.You'll always get a kawaii Hiyuri . Forever ~~~ Nuruhuhuhu ~~~

Nagisa: that's not why... I ... liked her though. Heh heh.

Koro sensei: so? I heard her talking about your students a little recently. She stalked your class?

Nagisa: I guess. *Smiles* she really likes my job as a sensei. Always asking me about my students. Sometimes even bringing food for them.

Koro sensei: that's cos they see her as a human. Not as an assassin.

Nagisa: koro sensei... I want... to help her get out of darkness.

Koro sensei: that's impossible.

Nagisa: eh?

Koro sensei: once you pull that trigger and vision your target's death. That moment, it succeeds. You can't turn back. Drown on success, you look for your next victim. I was once like that. So was Hiyuri.

Nagisa: koro sensei... actually... can you tell me what kind of a person Hiyuri was?

Koro sensei: she liked to stalk my classes. She always watched afar. Never tried to kill me. Instead, she showed interest in me. To say the truth, I was quite shocked when she told me that she was made up of me and aguri.

Nagisa: I see. She's never seen you before... so she got interested.

Koro sensei: her eyes was blank. Zero emotions. Zero feelings. Only to the new things I taught her or about the classes I had, she was interested. She would have that sparkle in her eyes.

Nagisa: she wanted to join us?

Koro sensei: hai. I think so. But she couldn't, Rias always has things for her to do. She probably... wanted a taste of what... normal meant. I probably wasn't the best example.

Nagisa: but still, koro sensei managed to bring those feelings and emotions back for her isn't it?

Koro sensei: um. Partly because she always watched you guys laugh and study together. Papa, happy... can I be that too? It seems... nice. For the very first time, she gave a genuine smile like she really wanted something.

Nagisa: Hiyuri... she has it tough.

Koro sensei: how about you Nagisa? Has Hiyuri told you why she chose you?

Nagisa: hai. Listening to what you've said... I understand more now koro sensei. To her... I am someone who can give her those emotions. Someone who won't look down on her past.

Koro sensei: your answer?

Nagisa: I don't want to leave. Not of sympathy. I realised it... she gets really happy when I'm around. I want to continue giving that to Hiyuri.

Koro sensei: nothing you want from her?

Nagisa: As for me... I also... don't want Hiyuri to leave me. That side ... that people find intimidating, she doesn't find it scary at all. She likes me for it. This Hiyuri... daisuki.

Koro sensei pats nagisa's head " oops. Gomen. Habit. You're an adult already neh."

Nagisa : -_- '''' *sweatdrops* cos of my height?

Koro sensei: anyway... it's impossible to get out. Even now... that feeling of superior... it doesn't go away when I get really pissed. You can only put it at the back of your mind.

Nagisa: that day... Hiyuri... tried really hard for us not to kill anyone. Now I can understand. So... she really can't get out?

Koro sensei: not out of the bloody one. But out of Rias' grasp... is another question. Nuruhuhuhu.