34: Black & Tint Of Glow

The man swings a punch into karma's direction... Karma dodges the opponent's punch and the punch goes into the wall behind karma. The punch goes into the wall, and the wall cracks leaving a four finger mark in the wall. 

karma: dangerous...

The opponent aims again in karma's direction for another swing. Karma dodges it again, and this time, karma squats down a little going under the opponent's arm in a swift movement. Karma reaches to the opponent's back and smirk. Karma runs towards up the wall with one leg and kicks away from the wall. In that one instant, karma reaches to the opponent's neck, and elbows hard to the opponent.

His opponent lies cold on the floor...

karma smirks again " not dangerous at all if you can't even land a hit on me." 

____________________________________

ennoshi: I will tell you something interesting... shiota.

nagisa: what?

ennoshi: taking her blood can make you invincible for 15 seconds. Regenerative function like her. Isn't that interesting?

Nagisa starts releasing all the straps " gomen. But I will be taking her back."

ennoshi: sorry to say, that's not possible today, tomorrow, or ever.

Hiyuri gets off the board " na...gisa." she pulled onto nagisa's shirt for support. Ennoshi smirks "pathetic."

hiyuri: ... papa... papa is nearby right...? call for him...

Nagisa turns around and carries hiyuri in his hands, seating her up on the board " daijobu. I can handle it."

hiyuri: but your hands... they will be.... dirty...

" in my way. " Ennoshi takes out his gun and triggers the gun. Hiyuri pushes nagisa's head slightly to the left. The bullet goes through hiyuri's middle chest.

" hiyuri..." nagisa's face blackens.

Hiyuri smiled gently as she pressed her chest " nagisa... daijobu. I can't die."

It was not only black, it wasn't only that he was pissed. He used to have those eyes that showed the hunger to kill, that tint of glow in his eyes and a smile to go along on his face. Not this time... this time... He had not only a hunger to kill. It was that tint of glow in his eyes... with a really black mood.

Ennoshi was stunned. His fingers shaken along with his body as nagisa closed in on him. Nagisa was now standing in front of him a short distance. Nagisa stared straight into his eyes " have you tasted death before?" a smirk came onto his face.

ennoshi:... stay...stay away from me!!!

Nagisa pov:

I guess... at this moment... I don't just wish him to die. I kinda hoped he died peacefully under my hands. The artery at the neck is the best spot right? 

He fires, I move myself to his back from his right in a swift movement dodging his bullet. I was now behind him. I kicked his calf and he kneels on the ground. I pulled his head backwards to face me. With a short knife in my hand pointed at his neck, I wish you a peaceful and quick death ok? 

Third pov: 

With a smile, the knife goes through the neck.

"nagisa...?" hiyuri's eyes lit up. 

nagisa:... hiyuri?

She came down the board and runs to nagisa hugging him. He hugs back " what is it?" She looks to him " you are so bloody!! Though... I'm probably... not supposed to say that..."

nagisa: just this time only. You too. No killing.

hiyuri: hai!! *smiles* gomene. Because of me... you had to sip into that darkness... it is... kind of addictive right?

nagisa: hiyuri.

hiyuri: no more. No more.