32: A Plan

" Why nah..."

Hiyuri opens her eyes to find herself strapped to the table. She looks to her left go see the man who said that. Not only just strapped to the table, she was also in a dirty random room.

Hiyuri: ehto... if I remember correctly, you are Ennoshi-san.

Ennoshi: do all assassins have good memory?

Hiyuri: you're the one who started Anti-E?

Ennoshi: I need to bring down this country to its knees to make one, I want. Can't have potential threats like class 3-E.

Hiyuri: I see. Then why me?

Ennoshi: you're annoying and your blood is going to help me get regenerative soldiers. Creating you would be troublesome... so I'll be draining your blood instead.

Hiyuri: I see... that's what the needle in me is for. No wonder I feel a bit weak.

Ennoshi: don't worry. There's sugar water. Can't have you dying. Ah wait. You can't right?

A doctor comes in " not exactly Ennoshi-san. If she doesn't have sugar water, and if she dies too many times...her body wouldn't have energy to draw from anywhere and she will die."

Ennoshi: that's something interesting to know. Sleep tight. Regenerative tool.
_________________________________

Nagisa: we have to save her.

Rias: are you crazy? I spend so much effort to get you guys protected and now you're telling me this.

Koro sensei: it wouldn't be a bad idea. They could attack the headquarters and heavily damage the enemy.

Rias: shinigami and I will do.

Koro sensei: that would be a good idea too.

Nagisa: but I want too!!

Koro sensei: what about what Hiyuri wanted you to do?

Nagisa: I just want to save my wife.

Koro sensei: correct answer. I guess it's decided then.

Karma: then me too. For fun.

Kaede: can't leave me out!!

Itona: annoying... fine. Me too.

Rias: huh?!!!

Koro sensei: nuruhuhuhu. Looks like so.

Rias: fine. The only reason why the Anti-E hasn't made a complete assassination is because I've been annoying enough to stop all of it with my other men. They probably are starting to find me annoying and treating me as a threat. They probably planned to kick me out entirely. Until Hiyuri appeared, they want her.

Kaede: that's why we shouldn't let them have her.

Rias: they have Hiyuri now.They're next target is me. We can probably beat them at their own game.

Koro sensei: you know how many members Anti-E has? Aren't they all temporary?

Rias: well... the temporary ones all got killed by my men. The good ones got killed by Hiyuri or me already... so... the only ones they'll send to kill me... probably only could be those known few I know they'll be sent by Anti-E.

Itona: wait and play catch huh?

Karma: I like that game. *Smirk*