11: Broke The Silence

Nagisa pov:

Room... 19. This one must be it. Is she in?..... Sigh. I knock on the door and waited for a while. It opens.

Nagisa: Hiyuri!!!

.... her neck... it had a plaster patch at her throat area.

Nagisa : what happened?

She ignores my question and turned around walking into her room. I walked in following her behind. She sits on her bed and looked at me as if asking me, what do I want.

Nagisa: .... Hiyuri.

She started scribbling on a notepad and then passed it to me " you shouldn't be here. You'll turn into something you don't want. Leave."

Nagisa: I came to look for you.

She takes the notepad back and writes again " stupid. Leave. Don't stay. You're a great sensei. Important to those students."

Nagisa: you're important to me too.

She gets angry and scribbles " shut up!! There's nothing to like about me!!"

Nagisa: I like how you are. Childish and always think for others. You don't think for yourself at all. Just... like me. That, itself I'm very sure we're the same. I just... am not ready to let you go yet.

She writes " my voice is not your fault."

Nagisa: this isn't about your voice. You want to run away from me. I'm trying to catch you.

And what happens next ... shocked me and even her...

" Shi !!!! " She shouted.

Nagisa: shi...?

Shi = death.

Her tears flowed " shi... that will happen to you. "

Nagisa: Hiyuri... you got your voice back.

Hiyuri: shi!!! Do you even know what that means?!!

Nagisa: Hiyuri...

Hiyuri: it was the third time... third time in my life I realised... what death meant.

Her eyes... it wasn't that she was afraid of death itself. It's like she discovered something horrible about death.

Hiyuri: you cannot be in this line Nagisa. You'll regret it. You need to leave!! I'll... I'll... I'll kill all of them!! You just have to walk out that door!! You'll be fine.

I hugged her and eased her tension" it's ok."

Hiyuri: shi.

Nagisa: I've signed the contract. If I break it... then they'll probably really come for me. Government.

Hiyuri: I understand.