18: I Killed Hiyuri

Nagisa pov:

Nagisa: Hiyuri!!!

Hiyuri: Nagisa. Hai?

Rias: you won't get that her as long I'm here.

I walked over to her and hugged her , one hand cupping her head " I know you can hear me... Hiyuri. I am here. You don't have to kill. "

" Nagisa. If I don't kill.... you will kill. Someone as inexperienced as you... are you trying to get yourself killed?" She asked in a cold tone.

I helped her to release the leather straps restricting her movements "you have me. You don't need Rias. There's koro sensei. Aguri too. Even kaede."

Her eyes start to look like the ones I know " they... want... me? " I cup both of her cheeks and squish it " of course. We'll always be there for you."

She smiles warmly " tadaima.... "
( I'm back home )

Rias: you're a tool. Your job is to see blood.

Hiyuri's eyes start to turn blank again " if see blood... Rias will let Nagisa go?"

Rias: hai.

No... don't turn back... I squish her cheeks harder... don't... what can I do?

I know.

I kiss her lips... this was supposed to be an assassin technique... but this kiss... please come back ... Hiyuri.

I was granted entrance easily with my tongue... at first... she didn't react at all... but slowly... her tongues reacts to mine and entwines with mine ...

Her tears fall... with a hot blush to her cheek... I dried her tears... somehow my own flows too. She hugs me  squeezing me " Nagisa... "

Nagisa: okaeri.
( Welcome back )

I was being pushed aside. Hiyuri grabbed onto the short blade Rias was holding on.

Hiyuri : I won't let you kill Nagisa.

" Really?" Rias pushed in further as more blood spilled. She cuts off hiyuri's thumb and blood flows to the floor. Hiyuri tears off fabric from her sleeve and ties it at her thumb to stop the bleeding.

" you are mine." Rias grabbed onto hiyuri's neck and squeezes it. Rias lets go of her and then looks at me " those eyes... wanting to kill someone already?"

Nagisa: stop messing with Hiyuri.

Rias laughs scorning me " thinking you're so huge? I'll make you a deal. You know Hiyuri can't really die right?"

Nagisa: what do you mean?

Rias: kill her and I'll let her go.

Nagisa: you said she can't really die. What does that mean?

Rias: oh ho. Someone is so afraid for you Hiyuri. How rare. She can die, but not my normal ways. By a really excruciating way. Don't worry, any normal way won't give her death. She'll just be knocked out with no heartbeat for 2 hours . So please... give your best.

Rias throws Hiyuri a key . Hiyuri takes it and unlocks the chains around her arms and hands.

Rias: kill him. Don't you want to know how good he is? His talent.

Suddenly hiyuri's eyes sparkled " but... but Nagisa will die... "

Rias pats hiyuri's head "your blood can revive anyone. What are you afraid of ?"

She walks towards me... then she stops " Nagisa. What is your vision? "

Nagisa: eh?

Hiyuri: how do you want to kill me?

Nagisa: .... don't want to.

Her eyes dimmed "... I see." She turned around " Rias... you were right... he wouldn't do it. He won't save me if it takes to kill me. No... to kill someone. " She turned back with a smile " it's ok. That's good too. Nagisa should be with a better girl. "

Her eyes turned immediately... the ones that were serious about killing. With a crooked smile "Kaede... that one I can kill right? "

" Nuruhuhuhu..." the doors open " what a sick thing you're doing here Rias."

Nagisa: koro sensei...

Koro sensei said softly to me " you have to kill her. "

Nagisa: what?

Koro sensei: you can tell she's ready to kill. Not you. Anyone in her way. She's jealous of anyone near you. Nuruhuhuhu. She can't be the one. So she's jealous.

Nagisa: that doesn't mean I've to kill her!!

Koro sensei: have to. That's the only way to bring her back. I can't die. Nagisa kills me, he cares about me. Rias would let me go.

Nagisa: I thought...

Koro sensei: losing you is more important than you gaining a skill to kill. She's quite selfish now. Nuruhuhuhu.

I clenched my fist " kill..."

Koro sensei: knocking her out won't do. A proper stop heartbeat kill. You understand? Nagisa.

" Hai. " I stepped forward.

That crooked smile of hers turned... her tears flowed and smile became gentle.

Koro sensei was right. She wants me to kill her. She wants me to get her out of here. What am I thinking... this darkness... this bloody life. She said she wanted out of it. Even if she said she didn't want me to touch blood... Me who is her only hope of getting her out of this... to not kill her. Is equivalent to not saving her.

I'm such an idiot.

I walked towards her " gomen. Making you wait. "

She smiled " it's ok. How do you want to kill me? How do you see me dead? Nagisa."

I stopped in my steps " the most less painful way possible." I took out my gun... aimed it at her head " this is the fastest way right?"

" No. " She stepped towards me and placed her gun to her head and took a knife and placed into my hand " over here too. " She points the blade to my heart " remember to do it together. This way, my brain will cease to work, my body with no supply of blood flow will cease to work at the same time. "

Rias: You know what stopping heartbeat means right?

Stopping heartbeat. The person will not wake up again. Eyes closed forever. Shi. (Death.)

I am about to do that to Hiyuri. Stop her heartbeat. Her eyes will be closed after that... then... then... what?

She looked to me " do it fast ok?"

" Um. " I trigger the gun and stab into her head. Blood flows in an instant through her head while the one at her heart takes a while to flow out of the hole I made with the knife. I pluck the knife out and blood squirts out.

I did it. As I thought it would.

Her eyes are closed. Her body collapsed as I caught it in my arms. I hugged her " so cold. " How does your body get so cold so fast? Because this is death?

I.... killed... a person. I killed... Hiyuri.

Nagisa: Hiyuri. Hiyuri.

No response. That's right... I killed her...

My tears flowed out involuntarily... the first person I killed... Hiyuri.