9: I Missed You

Rias: so you are Nagisa.

Nagisa: hai.

Rias: almost thought you were a girl with your name. Was thinking it was normal that she became a lesbian. But a guy... now that seems almost like a miracle.

Nagisa pov:

" Ha ha ha .... "

A murderous aura. Her knife came to me, with instinct, I took the fork and pokes to her wrist. She stopped and smiled.

A cynical smile , one like she was a bit surprised yet a bit in awe " Hiyuri's favourite fork stance. Always aiming for the wrist. A knife has one point. A fork has several. Easier to tear the tendons before the target escapes. No wonder you're on the list."

Nagisa: seems like there's nothing Yulevec-san doesn't know.

Rias : job requirement. Hiyuri is an asset I gained. Picked up from a dead scientist who wasn't very careful. Made a promise to gain this asset. I happen to like this one very much, so I'll keep my promise.

Nagisa: hai.

Rias: don't you want to know what's the promise about?

Nagisa:... hai.

Rias: to not treat Hiyuri with cruelty. Hiyuri lost her voice because of your students. More specifically, because of you.

Nagisa: about that... I would like to help her get her voice back.

Rias: it's not like this never happened.

Nagisa: it has?!!

Rias: once. That time she was more shaken, it was like she couldn't function.I had to kill her 58 times to make her feel like hell so that she would get her voice back and become normal.

Nagisa: Hiyuri..... could you tell me what happened?!!!

Rias: the man who killed your students, killed Hiyuri then. That's what happened. You can give a try, but if you make things worse, korosu.

Korosu = kill

Nagisa: hai.

Rias: you have guts.
_________________________________

I knocked onto her room door.  There was no response. I knocked again. No response. I decided to open it anyway. No one.

The wind blew by and the curtain was lifted. The window was open. Did she escape? I looked down through the window.

She looked back right at me. She just took her time and walked away.

I ran down the stairs to catch up with her. I open the big door to see a gun to my face. Hiyuri was holding a gun to my the middle of my forehead. She clicks the trigger . I walked backwards as she inched forward.

She aims centimeters away from my face and fires. I could feel the bullet graze past my cheek as it makes a blood path on my cheek.

Nagisa: stop running away from me.

She pulled a bullet one right in front of my leg and turned around walking away.

Nagisa: Come near me or I'll kill you? Let me help you gain back your voice!!! It's my fault.

She shook her head and pulled another bullet past me, this time quite far away. She continued walking out towards the door.

Nagisa: stop there!! It's an order as a sensei to you.

She stopped in her steps.

Nagisa: you asked me to teach you for a non bloody life. I'm... kinda like a sensei to you too.

She ran towards me , threw her gun away, and pinned me to the ground. She used a knife threatening to poke it through my throat. She stared hard, like she meant to kill. But she didn't know...

Those eyes... also had some kind of hesitance. They want to chase me away was more. She would have killed me if she would just let her bloodlust inch over. But her tears flowing down her eyes told a different story. She dropped her knife ... she got off me and turned away from me. She couldn't do it.

I hugged her from the back. She was shorter than me so she tugged nicely under my chin. I stroked her and squeezed her tight " I'm here. "

She turned around into my embrace and squeezes my shirt " ah.... ah... ah!!!! " She cries.

I couldn't understand. But I think it meant... she missed me.

Nagisa: I missed you.