19: I'm... Horrible...

Koro sensei: I killed a person today. This person is Hiyuri. I saw how I wanted to kill her. She died.

Nagisa clenches his fist " I thought Rias said Hiyuri would be alright."

Koro sensei: that face of fear. I can see it all you know. Her heartbeat stopped. She died. What if she doesn't wake up? That kind of hesitation.

Nagisa:... koro sensei... she will... wake up right?

Koro sensei: you killed her to save her. You also kept telling yourself that right?

Nagisa: um. She wanted it so much... that moment when she asked me to hurry up... I think... I really wanted to. Kill her.

Koro sensei: you did. Your eyes lit up like ... ah. I'll do it properly. Put you to your death.

Nagisa: I'm... horrible. Aren't I?

Koro sensei: everyone who killed someone today probably had that thought. I killed someone. I'm horrible. He didn't do anything to me. It was just a normal fight. Either him or me. I killed him. But... I did it. It... felt good.

Nagisa:... koro sensei... um. Is that bad?

Koro sensei: sense of satisfaction after getting confirmation that your skills are proven to be better than someone else's. Can't be blamed.

Nagisa: but...

Koro sensei: but... don't get addicted to it. Okay. My students.

Nagisa: students...

The door opened and the three of them comes in.

Karma: caught again? It's so annoying.

Kaede : koro sensei...

Itona: yo. Nagisa.
_________________________________

Nagisa: I still think... I'm horrible. I have a little thought... maybe... being with Hiyuri...

" Made you like that? Want to kill?" Koro sensei continued.

Nagisa: that's a bad thought isn't it?

Koro sensei: no. People interacting with others will certainly bring a certain change. Especially when over a period of time and with the person you adore.

Nagisa: like you and aguri-san ?

Koro sensei blushed " well... "

koro sensei: you always had that streak in you. To kill for others. To find that one way to kill of people in one shot. It's probably your way of saying, I'm putting you at ease.

Nagisa: oh... really?

Koro sensei: when you meet Hiyuri, that probably amplified. The want to kill instinct. It's probably to protect her or match with her... I'm not sure. But I know, you killing for others hasn't changed. That I can be more at ease for you than the others.

Nagisa: I see. Arigato. Others...? Koro sensei is worried they'll get addicted?

Koro sensei: well... other than you, the rest of them did really try to kill me. Nuruhuhuhu. Unsuccessfully.

Nagisa sweatdrops " right..."

Hiyuri yawns " ooi. Pancakes. Does mama have pancakes in this house?"

Koro sensei: papa!! Not ooi !!!

Hiyuri: I've been out for three hours!! Repairing needs energy!!

"Energy..." she lies on the floor.

Nagisa goes to her and kisses her on the forehead" arigato. For waking up."

She shakes her head " mmm... arigato. For saving me. "

Nagisa pov:

Um. Killing her was worth it. Though it made me scared for a while. That smile she had when she thanked me... she's back to normal now.