24: Trying Normal

Nagisa: karma.

Karma: Nagisa.

They stood right in front of each other.

Nagisa: stay away from Hiyuri.

Karma: don't be jealous or angry. I'm the one who approached her.

Nagisa: I don't want her to become your piece to use. I don't want you to use her.

Karma: she likes that doesn't she?

Nagisa: precisely why. You'll be her addiction. So stay away from Hiyuri. She finally got out. She's happy now.

Karma: is she?

Nagisa: she is!!! Gomen. She is. She's just afraid of being lonely. So stay away from her. Don't be her addiction.

Karma: I knew you were opinionated. Didn't know you could be aggressive.

Nagisa: so yes?

Karma: I'll try.

Nagisa: arigato. *Turns around*

Karma: Nagisa.

Nagisa turns back around " hm? "

Karma: were you afraid of losing her to me so you came to look for me?

Nagisa: I am. So stay away from her.

Karma pov:

Those eyes again... to kill.

Nagisa: I can't guarantee what I won't do to protect my Hiyuri.

And back to that friendly smile. I hate how you become back normal like that. Its annoying. Is that one of the reasons that Hiyuri spotted for you?

My Hiyuri even...
_________________________________

Koro sensei: are you that bored? It's already the seventh game of monopoly and you haven't won me at all.

Hiyuri: this is impossible!!! How can mama and I team up be not able to defeat someone like you!!! Seven rounds!!

Aguri; he's just smart.

Hiyuri: it's just dice rolling!!! Did you... mess with the dice?!!

Koro sensei: how could I?

Hiyuri: I'm bored... I'll make something to eat for lunch.
.
.
.
.
Nagisa: koro sensei. Monopoly?

Koro sensei: she's bored.

Nagisa: how is she?

Koro sensei: a little too lonely. Her rhythm used to be so fast. Now she has to get used to a life a bit slower. She's trying to be normal. Cleaning... watching drama... manga. She's actually enjoying. Except...

Nagisa: except?

Koro sensei: when she worries... she tends to go to the extreme.

Nagisa: extreme?

Koro sensei: she'll say... I'm bored. and... play seven rounds of monopoly. *Peace sign* I won all rounds though.

Nagisa: -_- shouldn't you be nice to her? She's your daughter and seven rounds...

Koro sensei: nuruhuhuhu.... I don't really like losing. She's fine.

Nagisa: worried. About what?

Koro sensei: she doesn't say.
_________________________________

Nagisa stood beside Hiyuri and looked into the pot " what are you cooking?"

Hiyuri: trying out this new recipe I read at the bookshop. Koreans like to eat this.  Baby Octopus in soup. *Devilish eyes* they better be dead when this is done.

Nagisa thinks in his head "ha ha ha... yup. Talking about koro sensei. Guess she's alright then."

Hiyuri: gomene Nagisa. These days I've been staying with papa and mama. I just thought it would be bad to bother you with my problems. I mean... I wanted to stay there and bother you with it. But... I shouldn't be that selfish... after thinking so much...

She takes the chopsticks and stabs the octopus in the soup " he appeared and asked me to go home. My house... it's impossible... I lost all of it to him!!"

Nagisa: ^_^''''' did you miss me?

She nods " but papa wouldn't let me go back to you. He said I would be a bother. I had to learn how to be normal before going back to you. It's my lesson to learn."

Nagisa: I see. Until now he still thinks so much for his students.

She then pouts " but that would mean Nagisa would have nothing to teach me."

Nagisa laughed " did you want me to teach you that desperately?"

Hiyuri: of course!! Nagisa can also be my sensei!! Not only those students.

Nagisa: so? What were you worrying about that you had to play monopoly?

Hiyuri: money. I'm no longer an assassin. So I thought if playing monopoly could fill up that money hole ... at least virtually... * heart sinks* and then... my money... *anime veins* Ano tako!!! ( That octopus )
_________________________________

Nagisa: koro sensei. Arigato.

Koro sensei: no no. She's my daughter too. I want her to be happy too.

Flashback~~

Koro sensei: I'll be taking her until I let her see you. So don't come looking for her until I say so ok?

Nagisa: eh? Why?

Koro sensei: modification desu!!

End of flashback ~

Nagisa: so this was what you meant. I would be in the way?

Koro sensei: kind of. More like I didn't want you and karma to fight and break the friendship you have.

Nagisa: koro sensei... so you've realised... karma...

Koro sensei: he won't change. He's like that. To him, Nagisa, kaede, Horibe are classmates. Friends. But Hiyuri is an assassin. Hiyuri is not a friend. Hiyuri is a danger which can be used as a tool.

Nagisa: I know...

Koro sensei: that Hiyuri... she's becoming more normal.

Nagisa: is that so? Why did you say that?

Koro sensei: covering her real worry with a lie. Did you know how much she has in her bank?!! She bought aguri five sets designer kitchen utensils you know!!! Five!!

Nagisa: -_- I see. Okay.

Koro sensei: you think a used to be assassin like her would run out of money that easily?

Nagisa: .... then?

Koro sensei: anti-E . Since the incident at your school matsuri that also happened to them one month ago. Nothing else is happening. That's on her mind recently. After she managed cleared her mind.

Nagisa: koro sensei...

Koro sensei: hm?

Nagisa: can you teach me to become stronger?

Koro sensei: you don't need that Nagisa. You're strong enough like that.

Nagisa: at least stronger than Hiyuri. From that time's incident... I knew... I'm not strong enough to protect Hiyuri. Always making her worry for me...

Koro sensei: kawaii couple!! Wanting to protect each other.

" Tako...." Hiyuri kicks koro sensei in the neck but he catches it " no violence."

Hiyuri: don't you dare teach Nagisa that kind of things!!!! We're bloody. That's enough. We don't have to get them... into it.

Aguri: Hiyuri!! Help me with the egg!!! I think it's exploding or something!!

Hiyuri runs in " coming!!!"

Koro sensei: We always need someone to stop us if we go crazy. For me, it was aguri.... but I didn't realise it in time. For her, it's you. For her... your protection to her, is stopping her when the time comes.

Nagisa: koro sensei...