28: Mine Completely

Koro sensei: Nagisa. *Waves*

Nagisa: koro sensei... were you waiting for me this whole time?

Koro sensei: of course not. I knew you ended class around this timing. Depending if I'm lucky whether if you stayed back to tie up lose ends in school today... lucky. I waited only 5 mins.

Nagisa: gomen. You could have called.

Koro sensei: no. That would be intruding. I heard about what Hiyuri plans to do. You're a kind guy, Nagisa.

Nagisa: oh... arigato.

Koro sensei: karma... he's dangerous to Hiyuri. Not that he will harm her. But... he's another whirlpool for Hiyuri. Maybe you could do something to bind her?

Nagisa: bind... her...?

Koro sensei: I'll leave you to think about that. Have a good day Nagisa.
_________________________________

Hiyuri: okaeri Nagisa.

Nagisa: oh. Tadaima.

Hiyuri : I made baked cheese pasta today.

Nagisa: oh.

Hiyuri puts nagisa's serving on his plate and serves it to him. She takes her serving and sits beside Nagisa " Deh? How's work today?"

Nagisa: um. As usual. Fine.

Hiyuri: neh. Nagisa. I was watching drama today. It was a romance drama. Marriage... what is that? Is it that great? Isn't it just a piece of paper?

Nagisa: marriage... huh...

Hiyuri: Nagisa. Nagisa. Nagisa!!

Nagisa: oh gomen. *Eats pasta* it's yummy.
_________________________________

Nagisa: gomene. Making aguri-san come out. Making you walk so far.

Aguri shakes her head " it's ok. Nagisa's school is so far, but still easy to get here."

Nagisa: gomene. I said we could meet at the station.

Aguri: mmmm.... I wanted to see your school too. It's so you neh. Nagisa.

Nagisa: eh? Is that so? Arigato.

Aguri: teaching in a school known for their delinquents. Really like you.

Nagisa: hahaha... arigato.
_________________________________

Nagisa: so... does Hiyuri have anything in particular she likes?

Aguri: well... not really. She just really like dessert.

Nagisa: I see... that will be hard to buy. Arigato neh. For that information, let's go eat. I did promise to treat aguri-san a meal.

Aguri: maa... don't have to take it so seriously. Ah. I think she likes stars. Light in the darkness. They're beautiful she said. Even if they're just stones, that glow in earth's eyes... they're beautiful.

Nagisa: is that so?!!! Arigato!!
_________________________________

Nagisa: tadaima.

Hiyuri was vacuuming the floor. She turned around " okaeri. Nagisa?!! So early today? I thought you had something on today?"

Nagisa: seemed like it wouldn't have to take long.

Hiyuri: oh. I didn't prepare dinner... maybe we should go out and eat. Unless... you're willing to wait...

Nagisa: um. Ok. I'll wait.

Hiyuri; ..... Nagisa. Daijobu?

Nagisa: hm? Why?

Hiyuri: you kinda have a smile you can't wipe off. And... it's like you're hiding something.

Nagisa walked towards Hiyuri " Hiyuri. Marry me."

Hiyuri: erm... ok. I don't know what it really means... *smiles* but it doesn't seem like something bad. So ok.

He takes out the ring from his pocket and opens it to her. The ring had a star on it. A simple stainless steel star ring " marry me means... you're mine. You won't let anyone else but me take you away. It means I'm yours. I won't let anyone else take me away from you. Marriage means... we won't let each other go. "

Her face and eyes lit up as if she understood the meaning and really liked it. She nods " um. I like this, marriage."

He takes out one pair and gives it to her. He stretched his hand out. She happily places it to his fourth finger " my hikari. "

Hikari = light.

He takes the other one and dangles it in front of her as a necklace " I don't want you to lose it. So wear this around your neck." She bends down and he helps her wear it.

Hiyuri: perfect!! And I don't have to worry the ring I'll have to wear. You know how those things get in my way of work.

Nagisa: omedeto. You're married to me. Just no paperwork yet.

Omedeto = congratulations.

Hiyuri giggles " um. Omedeto me. " She then kisses his cheek " omedeto Nagisa."

Nagisa: we'll get the paperwork done when you're done with your mama Rias ok?

She hugs him " um!!!"