23: Probably Betrayal

Hiyuri follows a certain shadow to the back alley " what is it? Karma"

Karma: didn't know you could be so seductive.

Hiyuri: I'm top 10. Top 10 means I've to have all the requirements of an assassin.

Karma: you mean honey trap?

Hiyuri: I wasn't trapping anybody!! I just wanted to tease Nagisa a little ~~

Karma: we had a sensei who used to be a pro at that.

Hiyuri: bitch sensei?

Karma: that's right. I forgot you used to stalk us.

Hiyuri : oh please. Without honey trap she can't do anything. That's why she's only top in honey traps. To be honest... that's sounds weird if you ask me.

Karma: weird?

Hiyuri; do you know what top honey traps mean? That means nah, even girls are seduced by her. That's the top honey trap.

Karma: oh. You got seduced by bitch sensei?

Hiyuri: of course... not...!!!

Karma cold laughs " how honest. Are you really an assassin?"

Hiyuri: why? Do you want to see if you can kill me?

Karma: I saw that day. How Nagisa kissed you and brought you back. A kiss that's less than 20 hits in a minute. What did he do? It shouldn't be effective at all.

Hiyuri: Nagisa has something I want nobody has.

Karma corners Hiyuri back to a wall "what? His body? Can't be. He doesn't have six packs. He's not even as strong as me."

Hiyuri; frequency. Nagisa ... reached out for me. He wanted me back. That was the message I received when he kissed me. It wasn't meant to seduce anyone... it was just a desperate call... to get me back...

Karma leans in closer " is that so?"

Hiyuri: you are different to Nagisa. Nagisa acts upon others frequency. You bring your own frequency across to others. People listen to you. Just like... papa.

Karma: is that a compliment I hear? How about you? What kind of an assassin are you?

Hiyuri: why?

Karma: so I can kill you with it.

Hiyuri: me... * looks down* probably... listening to other's frequency and acting to it... *looks back up to karma**smiles*

Karma: then. I want you to die now.

Hiyuri: I can't do that. I promised to protect class 3-E. Plus.... I think Nagisa would want me around longer.

Karma: hm. Is that so? Then... top 10. Kiss me and show me what's the best honey trap you can do.

Hiyuri: I can't. What if Nagisa gets jealous? His student is hiding behind that wall watching. What if Nagisa gets angry?

Karma: then I'll say it's for studying.

Hiyuri: well... I guess that could work... but karma. You don't seem to be happy if I even really did that.

Karma leans backwards a bit and said with a little scorn "eh?"

Hiyuri: kiss... that seduces only gives short term happiness. You shouldn't be curious to my kiss. You should be curious to a kiss to someone you want to kiss. That kiss... should be the most exciting.

Karma: are you saying I'm jealous of Nagisa in love?

Hiyuri nods " I'm an assassin. An asset capable of killing many. Karma wants me as an asset."