27: Greediness

Nagisa pov:

She touches to my lips as more tears flowed " how... I don't think... this can save me anymore..." I took her hand touching my lips away and hugged her " you... missed your mama, Rias didn't you."

Hiyuri: I think so... mama... don't want me anymore. She hasn't come to pick me up at all... not I don't want her... I'm so pathetic...

She squeezed me hard " .... not enough... I think I've become kind of greedy..."

Nagisa: greedy for?

She looked up to me " I... I... not only want to feel wanted by mama Rias. I want to feel wanted by Nagisa. I want to feel wanted by koro sensei, by mama aguri... "

Nagisa: they all do want you. Koro sensei has been really concerned with you. And aguri-san is really nice.

Hiyuri: I know!! How... about Nagisa?

I stroked her hair " of course. Me too. I wouldn't want you going away from me?"

Hiyuri: .....prove it!!

Nagisa: eh? How do I...

Hiyuri: mmm.... does Nagisa think of dirty things to do with Hiyuri?

I blushed " well... not like... in detail..." She smiled " like I'm really cute and stuff like that?" She asked excitedly. Her tears had dried with that answer of mine.

I released my hug and sat down back beside her " so? What do you want to do now?"

Hiyuri: .... I have to find mama Rias. I have to know what's going on. I promise!! When I find her, I'll bring you to see her.

Nagisa: ok.

Hiyuri: but... I would have to stay around karma for a while... just around.

Around... I guess I've no choice. I do want her to have a closure. This afternoon's incident proved that she's been a little too edgy. If she kills unconsciously, that would be bad too.

I nod with a forced smile, with a little hope this closes nicely " um. "

She hugs me " don't worry. Hiyuri is always nagisa's ok."

Guess she saw through that...