31: Unexpected Rias' Visit

Nagisa had those killer eyes on with a smile. Not the devious kind. The friendly kind. The kind which said ' tell me ok?'

Karma: oh ho. Scary.

Nagisa: what did she give you?

Karma: right... you could see everything from here.

Nagisa: hai.

Karma spitted it out " the ring. Seriously... even in death she's so scared she'll lose this?"

Nagisa's eyes turned back to gentle ones as he took the ring from karma " I see... " Nagisa cleans the saliva with a handkerchief " she said she'll put it in her mouth afraid that those people will find out she have someone precious. She always worries things like that."

Karma: is that so? So she knew it might not be her mama?

Nagisa: there was that kind of probability she said. *Smiles* arigato karma. For bringing this back for me.

Karma: what about her now?

Nagisa: about that... uhno... Yulevec-san?

Rias walks out " yo."

Karma: what?

Rias: that baka. The whole idea of breaking up was so that she wouldn't follow me. So that they could aim for me instead of her. Now she's come back into the picture, of course they would go for her first.

Karma: I see. Protecting us from Anti-E. It's not like you get any benefits.

Rias: you will listen to me for once carefully. Hiyuri is not anybody. She is my daughter. Anti-E might be more than she can handle. Politics was never her thing.

Nagisa: I knew it. Yulevec-san and Hiyuri aren't just tools and employer that simple neh?

Rias: hmph. That's not something I want others to think. But again... I was living as your neighbor since karma, you're probably the smartest who can affect how things work in the class.

Karma: and what happened to that?

Rias: I was being forced out. That's what. The moment, Hiyuri was back in the picture, they wanted more than anything to get Hiyuri. She is both an obstacle and asset to use. Regenerative blood.

Nagisa clenches his fist " Hiyuri..."