14: Can't Get Out

Yuji: you guys have trained hard. Close Combat. Sniping. Using different weapons. Seduction. Every aspect a assassin needs to know and learn. You guys have learnt it. Of course... everyone has their own strength. Now... you just need one last thing an assassin needs.

Kaede : one last thing ... an assassin... needs?

Yuji: yes. Shi.

Shi = death.

Karma : are we back to that?

Yuji snaps his fingers and several metal rectangular boxes were being rolled in.

Itona: what are these?

Yuji: shi. The vision of killing someone, once you see it, 80-90% it will succeed. In that moment, you confirm your target will drop dead. Your target will never stand up. Will no longer have a future. No matter what face your target makes...

The metal rectangular box opens... A man steps out. Yuji takes out his gun and shoots. Headshot. A bullet through the head. The man back steps a few steps due to impact of the bullets and collapsed.

Nagisa pov:

In that moment... the blood flowing out of the man's head... no. The moment the bullet went though... we realised. We fully understood what shi meant. What... Hiyuri was so afraid of.

Afraid... to kill and to have no more feelings to it. To put down a man because we'll be ordered so.

Yuji: this is a privilege ok. Just shoot them. They're all prisoners on death row. You don't have to feel guilt.

Kaede: so... this is what killing is...

Karma pov:

Shi. It's... not just vision. It's that moment... that feeling... you know. You can take away a life so easily. That adrenaline... crap... my hands are shaking... I... am afraid?

No. I want to trigger the gun. But I can't decide. If I trigger this gun, I will turn into an emotionless jackass like that guy, yuji.

Yuji: daijobu. They deserve it.

This was what made Hiyuri waver. Having all these skills ... easily... with a trigger... it's not like I need to gamble with my life. Just easily... one bullet...

Nagisa: I will not shoot.

Yuji ; what?

Karma: Nagisa?

Itona: Nagisa...

Nagisa:I will not shoot .

Kaede: Nagisa... I understand we have to shoot real people on our missions. But... this is not a mission isn't it?

Yuji; practice. What if you waver on your real mission? Oh no. What if this man is innocent? Huh. Answer me.

Just then a rain bullets went through all the rectangular metal boxes. Blood seeped out of the boxes. The people inside must be sure dead.

Hiyuri: they are not killing anyone.

Yuji: don't be meddlesome!!!

Hiyuri: they don't have to. They won't.

Yuji: then for what business did they even learn those skills for?!!! Huh?!!!

Hiyuri: to protect themselves... that's the only reason why!!! If not... you think I'll let them come here. This... crappy, idiotic place!! I will kill all the people if needed to make them not come to this kind of places!!!

Yuji: even Rias Yulevec?

Hiyuri clenches her fist " don't push it Yuji. Korosu. "

Yuji: you know it don't you?

" Korosu." She said... and looked to yuji with the same pair of eyes Nagisa had. They meant to kill. " They will not stain blood."
_________________________________

Karma: so you've seen it three times. Shi. How do you do your other assassinations?

Hiyuri: I don't vision their death. I just kill them. Think they're just targets. They are not humans... when I do that...

Karma: cold. Poor thing. *Pats head*

Hiyuri pov:

Those eyes.... like they understand everything... like they see through me. How irritating...

He left and Nagisa came in " Hiyuri."

Hiyuri: Nagisa...

Nagisa pov:

She plunges herself onto me.

Nagisa: what's wrong?

Hiyuri: I'm a monster...

Nagisa: why do you say that?

Hiyuri: I got myself so shaken up everytime I realise I can kill humans so easily...

She squeezes me " I want to get out. I can't... even trying to get you away from me... that failed... "

I stroked her hair " were you trying to get away from me because you think you're a monster? Thinking you'll pull me down?" She nods.

Nagisa: gomene. Won't let go.

I could tell she was crying. She cried some more " .... can't get out..."