Chapter 10- Mission (Part 3/3)

Thud. That was the sound of me falling off of the bed. I groaned as I rubbed my butt and face which were hurting. I checked the time reading that it was 9: 30am. I sighed grabbing a pair of clothes and entering the bathroom to take a shower.

     Once coming out the shower I stuffed my dirty clothes in my book bag and went to the kitchen seeing Naruto argue with the criminals we got yesterday. Seeing they shut their mouths. I glared at them seeing some liquid under them. Soon there was a horrible stench making its way around the room. The next mini you could see them beaten to a bloody pulp.

     I sat on the couch with a toast in my mouth. I heard the door open and there stood Sasuke with some food. In one bag there was a whole load of tomatoes. "Do you always have to bring tomatoes every time you go grocery shopping?!" Naruto asked with a vein popped. "Let him be... idiots" I muttered the last part even though they still heard it clearly.

     I sensed dark auras around me but I ignores them stuffing the last of my toast into my mouth. Kakashi entered the room looking bored and sat beside me opening his book. Before Naruto could complain Sasuke had already punched him in the back of the head. I closed my eyes as a picture of my parents dying in front of me flashed through my head making me open them immediately. "What?" Kakashi asked.

     "Nothing" I answered quickly. I rummaged through the fridge for something to drink and made myself a cup of orange juice. Putting some ice in it I drank as I watched Sai  draw a picture of me and the Team Seven by a lake. "Why don't you put yourself in the picture? After all you are apart of our Team." I asked."Not that much, ugly" he replied shrugging and showing that fake smile of his.

     I twitched at the name but sat down beside him watching him shade in some parts. "Okay I heard there was a hot springs nearby and it's basically a mixed bath meaning Sakura and us will have to share" Kakashi said. We nodded as we exited the hotel room heading to the edge of the city where the springs were at. Once we arrived we got some passes showing we already payed and went to change out of our clothes. I stuffed my clothes into the locker and went straight for the spring seeing that Sasuke and Naruto were already there.

     "Where are the others?" I asked. "Decided to go eat something" Sasuke replied. I nodded stepping into the water removing the towel leaving me in nothing. Once I took a look at them I saw blood going down Naruto's nose. I twitched as I let my muscles relax.

     We were now on our way to the Leaf Village. Naruto and Sasuke were constantly bickering making the rogue ninjas think they were gay and cap whilst Sai was drawing and Kakashi was with his books. Me.... I was just quiet. We entered the village heading straight to the Hokage's office. Tsunade gave me the keys so I could lock the rogue ninjas in the jail for interrogation.

     Heading home I ran into Ino and Hinata. "Ne, Sakura is it true that you're dating Sauke?" Ino asked. "No" I said. "And you can forget the idea of me ever loving him" I said coldly leaving them shocked. I couldn't blame them.

      After how much I loved him before he left the village. I made myself think that I would love him for eternity and would do anything to get him to love me. But in the end I made myself waste my life for nothing and ended up hurting myself. Also thinking that love is pathetic. I didn't notice that I was crying.

     I entered my home feeling my legs give up and I fell to my knees. I then fell flat on my stomach laying on the cold tile floor. I let the tears fall and a lump formed in my throat. Soon I lost conscious and fell into a deep slumber on the ground.