Chapter 13- Mission (Part 3/3)

I woke up coughing and pain flowing through my body. I felt as I was going to explode at any moment from the pain. I felt a hand slap my back making my cough go down as a cup of water was handed to me. Drinking it in one gulp I wiped the water from my mouth. "Thanks" I grunted.

     Looking around I found a smirking Sasuke, smiling Kakashi, and grinning Naruto. "So, how ya' feeling Sakura?" Naruto asked. "Fine" I replied smirking. Throwing myself back onto the sheets I turned to Sasuke direction. "What are you so happy about?" I asked.

     "Leave us for a second" he said as Kakashi and Naruto nodded leaving. "Okay mind filling me in your so called happy land" I said. "So how did it feel giving me CPR?" he asked. I smirked at this. Grabbing him by the collar I pulled him towards me so we were eye to eye.

    "Hn... just because I gave you CPR doesn't mean I like you. I gave you CPR because your duck ass almost drowned in that damn river" I scoffed smirking. He leaned in to my ear. "Didn't you like mouth to mouth with an Uchiha?" he asked."Please I did it to Naruto too. And many others idiot so I'm used to it, specifically saying no" I replied. He moved away still smirking as we were now having a staring contest.
Naruto's POV
     Oh my god! Sakura gave mouth to mouth with TEME! I have to tell everyone when I get back home! Good thing they don't know I'm eavesdropping on them. Moving away from the door I walked back into the kitchen seeing Kakashi smiling.

     "What happened?" he asked. "I just found out that Sakura gave CPR to Teme!" I replied. He swung an arm over my neck as I did the same. We jumped around happily. When I said that I liked Sakura and the bet we both made about winning her over that was so Teme would try and get her back.

     I also did it because when he left I would try everything I can to make her happy but she'd fake smiles and in the morning her eyes would be red and swollen from crying but she says everything would be okay. And I perfectly know it won't but I would wave it off not to bother her anymore. Then the next year she spent ever day training and would get at least five hours of sleep a day saying she hated Sasuke everytime she punched or kicked a tree for training. It hurt me to see her like that but that's why I wanted to bring back Teme but when he came she still acted cold instead of doing the usual. Which would be running to him, hugging him, and smothering him with kisses.

     Seeing that would be great but she did the opposite. Leave, and not say hi to him. Nor did she smile at him or shed a tear. Teme this bet is for you I thought to myself.
Sakura's POV
     We were at Ichiraku eating since we had now returned back to the Hidden Leaf Village. We were talking about the mission while Naruto kept telling us how he was the hero who saved us when it wasn't really but half of the credit was to him. I finished my meal and took out my money leaving it on the table. I waved at them as I walked away. Entering my house I dropped onto my bed hugging my pillow tightly falling asleep smirking.