Chapter 19- Mission ( Part 3/3)

I woke up feeling myself go dizzy for a second. I soon realized that Sakura wasn't with me. Hearing clashes of plates I knew it was probably her. Entering the kitchen I saw the one and only queen of bitches.... Karin.

"Oh there you are Sasuke! It's been far too long without you!" she shouted. She ran to hug me but I just stepped back into the room shutting the door on her making her crash into it. I heard laughter and a chuckle coming from outside the door. Stepping out I kicked Karin out the way and made my way to Sakura's side. She looked at me then to Jugo and Suigetsu. 

     Sakura sighed as she went to go make herself some coffee. "So what's up with the hotty over there?" Suigetsu asked. "She's and old teammate of mine before I left the village" I replied. "If I were you I would've stayed just because of her" he said drinking some water. I glared at him when I heard a crash followed by a thud.

     I turned around to see that Karin was on the floor and Sakura was staring at her smirking. "What happened?" I asked. "Tell you're friend of yours that nobody tells me what to fucking do because she ain't my mom. My mom is dead and no one will replace her" she said coldly as she walked away. I stared at her.

     I was shocked. One minute her voice is calm and the next it's deadly. Like everything went to hell. I glared at Karin who had a bloody nose. "Sas-" she began but I smirked.

     "You deserved it" I said walking away. We chatted for a while and me and Sakura were now on iur way to the Leaf. Sakura looked angry still. Probably going over what took over at he hotel. I sighed as I just kept my cool.

     We stopped for break as Sakura excused herself to leave. Soon there were trees scattered here and there with her panting. "Look I'm sorry for-" I began but she cut me off. She grabbed me by the collar holding me up. "SORRY FOR WHAT KILLING ME FAMILY, THEY WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE I COULD ACTUALLY TRUST AND YOU TOOK THEM AWAY FROM ME, EVEN IF THEY NEVER SUPPORTED ME IN ANYTHING I STILL LOVED THEM BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM I WOULDN'T BE HERE NOW!" she yelled as she threw me to the ground.

     I saw tears well up in her eyes as she punched tree. It fell at my direction as I rolled away from it. She screamed as she fell her to knees. I stared wide eyed. "YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS YOU DID WHEN YOUR DAMN BROTHER MASSACRED YOUR WHOLE CLAN AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU KILLED THEM RIGHT INFRONT OF MY DAMNED FACE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GAIN INFORMATION ON HIM!" she said as her voice changed into a more deeper sound and her eyes turned a darker shade of green and at that point I knew what was coming.

     Inners showing Up! I thought in panic. She charged towards me as she swung a punch. Blocking it she kicked me on the ribs as I felt it cracked and I winced. I flew to the right hitting a tree. She appeared infront of me as she held me by the throat.

     I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan and out her in a genjutsu. Now I entered her mind and what I saw shocked me next.

     Entering her mind I saw her and her inner self. The ground was a bloody red and as I walked around I saw a red ocean. There she was. Sakura, was weeping standing in the middle of the ocean crying tears of blood. I walked closer to her and noticed her inner infront of her smirking.

      "HAH WEAKLING THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE. ALL YOU EVER DO IS CRY! WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME LOOSE HUH?! I BET I CAN SHOW EVERYONE WHO'S BOSS! I CAN EVEN MAKE US HOKAGE INSTEAD OF THAT DAMNED BLONDE HEADED BASTARD!" she yelled. I clenched my teeth as I saw Sakura get punched. The next scene scared me. I began to cough blood as everytime I felt pain course through my body. "AND YOU! YOU KILLED OUR FAMILY RIGHT INFRONT OF US JUST FOR SOME DAMN INFORMATION YOU BASTARD! GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK!" she said as she grabbed me by the throat.

      She was about to punch me until Sakura was the one who got punched and coughed a bunch of blood. Inner let go of me as I felt the whole floor shake. Grabbed Sakura as I left her mind. I found myself on the floor with a trembling Sakura. She looked at me as if I was a ghost.

     "Don't ever enter our mind again" she said glaring at me. Standing up she walked away. I sighed as I followed. We had arrived at the village three hours tops and I was now at my room. I sighed. That encounter with her inner scared the shit out of me.

     I not ashamed to admit it did. I looked out the window as I saw Sakura on a swing by the park. She seemed down but then smirked as she looked at the sky. She turned around as we locked eyes. I hid my blush and turned away when there was a knock by the window.

     I turned to see Sakura there. Wow someone got fast after these years I thought surprised. I opened the window as she hopped in. "Now why were you watching me?" she asked. "No reason" I replied.

     We chatted for a while and she left a bit late. I sat in  the bed as I stared at her back down the road. I sighed as I closed the window and turned away from the window. Going to sleep and image of Sakura's old smile popped out of nowhere. Soon I had fallen asleep.... with a smirk on my face.