Chapter 34- I'm Not Pregnant!

Okay so officially Hinata and Ino are pregnant while TenTen and Neji are thinking if doing that. And Naruto won't stop bugging Sasuke and I about that either. I'm starting to get annoyed.

I walked down the streets as I sighed. Things seem too tense around here. But why? I looked around as I felt people's gaze on me. I just walked casually even though inside I'm tensed.

I looked up and saw Sasuke also seemingly uncomfortable. He noticed me and approached me with a confused look on his face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He shrugged and continued to just look around. We heard yelling as we turned to face none other than Naruto. He was grinning and smiling as he approached us and wrapped his arms around our necks causing us to groan in annoyance.

"So is it true?" he asked.

"Is what true?" Sasuke and I asked in unison.

"That you guys did it and you guys are gonna get married and have a kid?!" Naruto asked grinning as I felt my face heat up.

"The hell?! We didn't do that and we are not getting married!" I yelled.

"But everyone said you did!" Naruto whined as he held onto my shirt as he cried anime tears.

"Shut it dobe. As if that's ever gonna happen in a million years" Sasuke said punching him off me.

Naruto growled and they began to argue while I only watched in shame. Is that why everyone's whispering and acting so weird? If it is I'm going to fucking pulverize whoever began to spread that rumor.

I stared at Naruto as I felt annoyance run through my body. Why do I feel as if he's the one who started the whole rumor. I'm gonna kill that asshole. Fucking spreading rumors like that.

"Hey you guys!" Ino yelled as she walked towards us with Sai who only walked quietly.

Sasuke and Naruto stopped fighting and turned towards her. The other two approached us and Ino grinned.

"So is it true?" she asked.

"No! We didn't do that and we're never going to in a million years!" Sasuke and I yelled as we growled in annoyance.

Ino giggled and looked at us.

"No need to be embarrased I mean it happened all the time!" she said.

"Oh my GOSH KILL ME NOW!" I yelled as I stomped away.

Okay two suspects. It's either Ino or Naruto. But possibly Sai too because he is a blabber mouth at times.

I entered my home and sat on my couch as I felt myself fall asleep. But I'm gonna get them for that later...

Hey sorry guys but the book is ALMOST over. But yeah just a few more left. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll do my best to update the next one. And it might take me awhile since my baseball games are holding me up since it is Playoffs (yes I play baseball. I'm the one girl. And wish me luck!) But either way I'll update the best I can. Sorry if this chapter was short for you guys but I'll try my best for the next chapter. Oh and be prepared. There'll be some lemon and lime of you know what I mean, I won't go into full detail but you know what I mean 😜😜😜😜😜😜 but yeah I hope it was good and I love you guys so much. And hey Sasu_bae if you're reading this I'm sorry if I haven't answered your messages but just know... I LOVE YOU AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY BESTEST FRIEND FOR LIFE AND I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL!