Chapter 18- Mission (Part 2/3)

I threw a kunai at the tree hitting a person. Three seconds later it poofed away resulting it in being a shadow clone. "Sakura why the hell did you throw a kunai at me, you're lucky that I replaced myself with a shadow clone" came Sasuke's voice from behind a tree. "I threw it because one I sleep with my gaurd up and two I was sleeping perfectly so I didn't know that he chakra signature was coming from you"  I replied. He smirked as I heard him chuckle and come out from behind the tree.

     Just as began to approach me three kunai fell before me with paper bombs. Grabbing the maid I threw her up in the sky as the bombs exploded. "SAKURA!" Sasuke yelled. I felt senbon needles pierce my body as blood streamed down the cuts. I held my scream as I bit my lip.

     A group of kunais, shurikens, and senbon along with bombs flew towards me. I swung my sword out blocking all of them in one quick motion. I panted as I healed my cuts. Twenty rogue ninjas hopped down infront of me as they charged towards my direction. Sasuke jumped down by my side with the maid on his back.

     He grabbed his sword as we fought the enemies. I pushed a ninja away only two have it cut my rib and my cut its head off. I winced as I blocked off another attack. Soon they were on the floor from knocked out to dead. We nodded to each other running towards the location.

     As we ran I heard rustling followed by a humongous crumble making the ground shake. I tried to take focus but apart of me wanted to stop and check. I shook my head as I heard another crumble. Then there was an earthquake. I tripped a bit then turned to see a boulder head towards Sasuke.

     "Sasuke!" I yelled as I jumped behind him punching the boulder into pieces. I winced at the stinging pain that went through my knuckles to my shoulder and down to my rib. "Sakura watch out!" I heard him yell. I looked up through narrowed eyes and found two boulders heading towards me.

     I grabbed my katana and cut one while kicking the other. "Hmph she's strong for a kunoichi, we should keep her!" yelled a rogue. He had a boulder on his shoulder and three others onto each side. "Hmph!" he grunted as he through another at me. I dodged it doing a back flip and landing on my feet.

     "Sakura! LET'S GO WE CAN'T WASTE TIME ON THEM RIGHT NOW!" Sasuke shouted. I nodded and ran towards his direction dodging the boulders behind me. Then everything stopped. Everything went in slow motion for me. Everything went silent.

     Three boulders came at me, Sasuke yelled my name. Trying to dodge it I sprang my ankle and then there it was. The boulder was two meters from hitting. Then soon everything.... blank.
Sasuke's POV
     I watched as the enemy threw boulders at my teammate. She began to dodge when I saw her ankle twist a bit to the opposite way and make her stumble a bit. I ran towards her direction only to get the maid ranting about how I should let her die. I was about to take Sakura out the way when it hit. Sakura flew to the floor as the boulder landed on her waist down.

     Blood streamed down her head as blood gushed from her mouth. I dropped beside her and looked at the enemy. He smirked as I used my rinnegan on him making him scream. I turned back to Sakura as I grabbed her hand and balled it into a fist. I hit the boulder with her hand as it crumbled.

     Kicking the bits of rock off of her I swung her body on my other arm as I ran towards the village. Landing in the front of the gates I walked with the maid to a masion. It was pink and some parts were white or grey. I let her on the floor as I booked a one bed room at an Inn. I layed the pinkette on the bed as I grabbed a towel wiping the blood and sweat on her body.

     As I moved her shirt up a bit I found a scar. The curiosity hit me hard as I moved her shirt up higher and found the scar made it's way to the top of her chest. I ran a finger over it as I saw her eyes press closed due to the pain. I snickered as I put bandages on her injuries. Once finished I walked out the room locking it and headed out to get some food.

     I found a dango shop as I ordered some bento boxes and some drinks. Once heading back I entered the hotel I set the food on the table. I looked at Sakura's direction to see she wasn't there then I heard a groan followed by some splashing. I followed the noise seeing that my oink haired friend was vomiting. She panted as she looked at my direction.

     She raised a brow as I did too. We stared at each other for a while as we huffed and she began to vomit again. I entered the kitchen grabbing some water. Entering the bathroom I handed her the cup as she cleaned her mouth. "I brought some food" I said.

     She nodded as she followed me into the kitchen. We ate as she seemed to be deep in thought. "What's on your mind?" I asked. She shook her head as she took a spoon full of meat and rice. I sighed as I looked out the room to the living room where there was an envelope on the coffee table. I got up and when I picked it up Sakura ran at me snatching it out of my hand.

     "What's in it?" I asked. "Nothing" she said. I stepped to her direction as she faltered back. "Tell me now" I said. She looked to her right and then to her left.

     "Its.. it's a... marriage proposal for making an alliance with the Land of Rice" she replied. Something inside me snapped. I stared at the envelope then to her heart shaped face. "I have to go to the room" she muttered as she walked away. Hearing the click of her door I fell to the floor.

     I had spent two hours of shock and I was on the couch while Sakura was in the room alone. It was eight right now and I heard nothing but the sound of water coming from the shower. Soon it stopped as I heard a zipper open and the fumble of clothes. Five minutes later the door opened revealing her with a white colored shirt and black colored shorts. She looked at me.

     "Are you going to sleep or not?" she asked. I shrugged as I got up. Entering the room it smelled like strawberries. "You really have a way of making the room smelled like strawberries" I said. She smirked as she layed on the bed facing the middle.

     I slipped on a blue shirt and black sweatpants. Turning the lights off I layed beside her as I heard her groan a bit and I felt the covers shift a bit. I sighed. "Night" she said.

     "Night" I replied. She chuckled as I faced her way. "What?" I asked. "I'm surprised you didn't reply with a Hn" she said. I smirked as I wrapped my arms around her.

     "Hn" I said as I took in her body heat. Soon I was alseep.