Chapter 28- Sasuke's AU is HERE?!

"SO THEN SHIKAMARU GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE BY CHOJI, THEN I WAS LIKE-" Naruto yelled until I punched him in the face.

"Idiot shut up! You're annoying..." I muttered.

"Anyways it was so cool!" Naruto said.

I sighed and ordered another bowl of ramen.

"Hey, guys, I have to go organize some papers for Tsunade so..." Kakashi said and poofed away.

        I sighed and grabbed my chopsticks eating my ramen until Sasuke stood up.

"I'm going to the bathroom, and don't.even.think.about.eating.my.ramen.NARUTO!" he menaced as Naruto sweat dropped and continued eating his own.

"Sakura!" someone yelled.

I turned around and there stood the number one play boy of the Alternate Universe Sasuke. I sweat dropped as he ran towards me with arms wide open.

          Wrapping his arms around I felt a murderous Chakra flow from he blonde beside me.

"GET YOUR DIRTY LITTLE FUCK BOY ASS OFF OF SAKURA GODDAMMIT!" he yelled.

"Oh my fucking gosh" I muttered.

"Hey, what's going on- WHAT THE FUCK!" Sasuke yelled.

"Oh hey me... uh yeah. Stay away from my girlfriend or else" AU Sasuke said squeezing me tight.

         I shrugged him off and glared at him.

"One I'm not dating any of you, two I don't even like any of you, three don't touch me ever again, and four how the hell did you get here?" I asked.

"Beats me, I was just in my room looking at a photo of you then all of a sudden I'm here" he said.

I sighed and walked out the shop. He followed me saying stuff about how beautiful I looked but every time he did I would reply with a glare.

          He jumped infront of me and handed me a rose. Twitching I was about to grab it until an arm wrapped around my neck taking me away.

"I hate him" Sasuke said.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

He grunted all of a sudden then looked up seeing AU Sasuke's foot in his most sensitive part.

         "I SAID STAY AWAY FROM MY SAKURA!" he shouted and ran at me only to recieve a kick in his sensitive part by me.

"And I said no touching me asshole" I said and walked away.

Entering my home I entered the shower letting the warm water roam my body until there was a knock on the see through glass. Opening my eyes I'm not to say that I wasn't surprised to see him again. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself before sending a punch to his face.

"PERVERT!" I yelled.

Slipping on some clothes I grabbed a rope, tied him up, and lead him to the Hokage's office.

"Oh come on! I know you love me-mphm" I cut him off by sticking some tape onto his mouth.

Knocking on the door I heard a faint come in.

"Sakura what- what.the.fuck" Tsunade muttered.

"Tsunade, this asshole right here is getting on my last nerves here" I said.

"We'll see what I can do about it right now you keep him at your house" she said.

CHA! HEL, TO THE FUCKING NO! I PREFER TO LIVE WITH THE OTHER BASTARD THAN THIS FUCK BOY RIGHT HERE SHANNARO! Inner yelled. Fuck my life I thought.