Going Back

" But Masrur your duties as one of the 8 generals!!", Morgiana exclaimed. Sinbad quickly interfered," Consider it as a break from his duties as the 2nd general." Masrur looked at King Sinbad with gratitude and said to Morgiana," See I even have King Sinbad's permission. I just found out I have a little sister I will not let her go yet. Morgiana looked at Yunnan," Do you think this is fine Yunnan? I hope we could also stay with you if you don't mind, of course." Yunnan smiled," I never have company so this is perfect, you will always have a home with me." " This is perfect!! Now I can win Morgiana over!!", Yunnan thought happily. Alibaba and Aladdin looked at Morgiana with sadness. Morgiana said her goodbyes and Aladdin and Alibaba cried. Morgiana cried a little bit as well. Then everyone said their goodbyes to each other and went back to their kingdoms. Yunnan, Masrur, and Morgiana started to head back to Yunnan's home and their homeland. Yunnan took them back to the village and said," It's time to go down the valley! Do you guys need assistance?" Masrur and Morgiana smiled at each other and declined. Then they jumped down the valley, at first Yunnan was scared for them and then he remembered they were Fanalists. He smiled and teleported in front of the place where they should land. A few minutes later they landed looking happy. Yunnan was jealous at first but remembered they were siblings, and scolded himself. They walked until they reached his house Yunnan turned to face them," Welcome to your temporary home!!"