I'm Not That Important!! Part 2

Yunnan's Pov

It was no surprise to see my fire not even scratch the vines. I mean this fire was created by an angry goddess. I smiled at Demeter and said," Can we please have Ms. Morgiana back? You see, she is a dear friend to us and we would be grateful if you could end this, please?" Demeter and Amphitrite looked at us with pity. " I'm sorry Demeter, Hephaestus, Anemoi, and I have chosen her and in exchange of her sacrifice and promise to us, we granted her wish. For those princes over there to be revived," Amphitrite said apologetically. Aladdin looked confused," Who is Hephaestus and Anemoi?" "Anemoi is the god of wind and Hephaestus is the god of fire. They couldn't be here because it's their turn to rest. You see us gods take turns about our breaks, and right now it is their break. We ask them telepathically if we should help Morgiana and they agreed." Hmmmmm, what was Morgiana's promise to them? I should ask her, as I opened my mouth to speak but Sinbad beat me to it," What was her promise to you?"  Demeter looked hesitant and looked at Amphitrite and Morgiana's unconscious body then her eyes became foggy. Then she said." I'll tell you, Morgiana promised that they would help defeat our most troublesome enemy Al Tharmen. Morgiana had a lot of potential to help defeat Al Tharmen, but these princes combined are especially needed in the fight against Al Tharmen. Of course they need to capture some dungeons, we gods have been working tirelessly to foil their plans since we can't fight them physically. Morgiana sacrificed herself for this very reason, so Al Tharmen could be defeated once and for all." Everyone's face became shocked of the reason why Morgiana did this, such a kind heart she had. " Why did your eyes become foggy before you answered our question," I asked curious of the goddess's eyes. Demeter became surprised but answered," I asked Morgiana if I could tell you her reason to do this, after all this is her doing. She summoned us and asked, not only is Al Tharmen being defeated apart of our deal but Morgiana becoming one of our servants. She can help us do many thing, we will allow her to come here and to stuff for us life scaring people in submission or doing tasks, that we don't wanna do." I saw Alibaba become angry and yelled," You can't just make her your servant! Besides we need her  to defeat Al Tharmen, she needs to see all our hard work pay off! Bring her back! Please!" Suddenly Demeter's eyes become foggy again and then a ghost of Morgiana appeared. She began speaking," Listen I know you guys didn't want me to do this but it's necessary for the fight! Accept my decision and stop fighting, I don't you guys to be against me on this. Just leave it alone, I'm not that important anyways!!"

Sorry for the wait I've been really busy with some family stuff. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!