Facing Reality

Morgiana's Pov
My heart had never hurt this bad before, okay maybe when I found out about my family but Hakuryuu was dead. I had finally confessed my love and did in fact wanted to marry him and how I had been so happy. But those happy days seem like a million years ago, nothing seemed right in this cruel world of mine. I looked behind me and saw Masrur carrying Hakuryuu's lifeless body that had once been filled with energy. My hatred for Judar was so big that my heart was growing darker my the minute seeping into the darkness. The love of my life was dead because of him that selfish bastard who would save himself instead of an entire village. I promise he will pay dearly for what he did to Hakuryuu his death will be the only happiness I experience from now on. " Morgiana are you okay there", asked Yunnan who was probably worried out of his mind. I smiled sadly at him," I can't really say I'm okay that would be lying he was the love of my life after all." Yunnan  flinched at that statement like it hurt him to hear me say that. I looked at him confused waiting for him to explain, he gave me a weak smile in return. Guess that was fair but I did try to be honest in my defense. Masrur decided to speak at that moment," Its already about nighttime I think we should spend the night here. Yunnan get plenty of rest we need you to have a lot of energy to teleport is to Sindria." Yunnan smiled like he didn't even need the rest but excepted the nice gesture anyways. I decided that a nice rest would take my mind of the guilt killing me inside the pain, sadness, loss, and the heartbreak. So I laid on the ground and closed my eyes slipping into my newfound nightmares.