I'm Not Important!! Part 1

Hakuryuu's Pov

When I went to go be with the Rukh it was awesome! I was reunited with my brothers, Hakuyuu and Hakuren, and we catched up. But of course not all was as fantastic, I heard what Morgiana said about her loving me and I was bittersweet. I would never be able to show her how deeply I care about her. Then I noticed how strange Yunnan acted around Morgiana and realized that he was in love with her. At first I grew angry and jealous, but then I realized she would be able to move on, and that's what I want her to do. Then I began to stop loving Morgiana.... Kidding but I know that we will never be like that, but I know somewhere deep down I'll always love her. I accepted the idea of Morgiana and Yunnan being together and the thought of that made me smile. So imagine my surprise of suddenly being ripped away( in the middle of playing cards with my brothers) of living wait no I don't know how to say it.... I mean I am dead... Well being ripped away of spending some quality time with my brothers and finding myself at the familiar shore of Sindria. " Yo... I thought I was only allowed to watch from the Rukh. But having a front row seat isn't bad either,"I looked around* he completely  missed Aladdin, Alibaba, Yunnan, Sinbad and his eight generals staring at him in shock* and saw my brothers looking around in confusion as well," Did you guys know about this? Wait hold up... Can they actually see us," Hakuryuu said when he finally noticed the people staring at him in shock. Then he turned to see a deathly pale Morgiana lying in the ocean with wind and droplets of water swirling around her. I immediately tried going to her but lightning hit between Morgiana and I. Then two females appeared with an aura's that demanded attention, authority, and respect, they glared at the people in front of them. The one on the right began to speak," I am the goddess of the sea or water as most people say, my name is Amphitrite." The one on the left introduced her self," I am the the goddess of the earth, my name is Demeter." " Now who dares to interrupt the most ancient and powerful ritual in existence," Amphitrite and Demeter demanded in unison. Aladdin stepped forward and stared at the two goddesses then he launched himself into the breast of Demeter. Her expression turned to one of pure rage, I started mentally planning his funeral, she clenched his head in her hand and flung him on top of Alibaba. Demeter started quietly chanting words and vines came from the ground and curled themselves tightly on Aladdin. " You perverted-minded magi! If you weren't a magi you would color the sand red," Demeter sneered at Aladdin. Yunnan sighed and muttered a spell and the vines burst into flames, I watched in horror as the vines didn't even have a scratch.

I'm going to make a part 2 of this, so don't despair. I literally forgot how to spell watched for 10 minutes. Thanks for reading!