The Terrible Idea

Morgiana's Pov
   Aladdin was crying harder than any of us, probably because he was so young. Yet he has many burdens as a magi, it's all because of them. They killed so many people but I have heard of a way to bring groups of people back to life. I haven't told anyone of my intentions because I know they will try to stop me, the spell will cost me my life. But I don't care, I'll bring Hakuryuu, Hakuyuu, Hakuren, and so many people back to life. I came across this spell a month ago, the person who taught me this spell was really trustworthy and didn't want me using it. Now I can't handle Al Tharmen achieving their goals. I don't want anyone else dying by their hands. The spell allows me to create a enchantment on everyone in this world, no one can die by the hands of Al Tharmen. If they try to kill a person I will feel their horrible deaths and they will feel nothing, they will never know they are being protected by me. They'll think they were lucky and continue on with their happy lives while I shall be chained in a iron room with iron chains enduring their deaths. Then I realize Alibaba has been trying to get my attention," Morgiana? Morgiana! Helloo! Are you okay?" I stare at him and said, " I have to go somewhere but..." I grabbed his shoulders," Protect Aladdin and our friends and become the great king I know you can be." With that said she left leaving a sad Aladdin and a confused Alibaba behind.

Alibaba's Pov

I watched Morgiana walk away and knew something was wrong, I turned to a sobbing Aladdin. Gently grabbed his shoulders and said," We have the rest of our lives to grieve, but we only have a short amount of time to save Morgiana. I'm afraid she is going to try something that may end up killing her and us losing another friend." Aladdin wiped his tears and nodded his head, he looked again at Hakuryuu's body. He took a deep breath and look at Alibaba with determination shining in his eyes," Let's save Morgiana and give Hakuryuu his peaceful ending." They smiled at each other and headed toward the direction Morgiana was heading to.