Sindria

Yunnan's Pov
She wasn't the same, the darkness that was seeping through her. Although I desperately wanted to take that darkness and throw it into some abyss I couldn't. I hope that Aladdin can help Morgiana with Solomon's Wisdom, for me it sounded like a solid plan. But I don't think Morgiana wants to let go of the hate/pain she wants to have revenge for her lost love *flinched at lost love*. Nothing can stop her I know that if someone killed Morgiana I would kill them in mere seconds and then proceed to kill myself to join my love in the afterlife. There I go again, you see right now my problem is I keep thinking of a future with Morgiana. But now that is almost to the point of failing miserably. While thinking about Morgiana like a love sick puppy, Masrur shouted," Get ready to teleport us Yunnan we shouldn't waste anymore time!" Well s***, oops pardon my language I just don't think Morgiana is ready to face Aladdin and Alibaba right now. Morgiana's face contorted with pain when he said that. My heart started hurting right when I saw her beautiful face contort with pain. I hated seeing her like this it pained me, knowing I can't do anything to take away that pain. I summoned the strength and magoi it would take to teleport to Sindria and said," Get ready for this hold on to me so that this can work." When Morgiana grabbed my arm I started blushing and losing concentration. Then Masrur touched my other arm and ruined it but I least I can concentrate now. I focused my magoi and strength, then I pictured where I wanted to land in Sindria. A bubble enveloped us and we transported to Sindria and scared a maid who started yelling. Sinbad , 7 generals, Alibaba, Aladdin, and some palace guards came running into the scene. Everyone stopped and stared at Masrur who was holding Hakuryuu's dead body. Aladdin burst out crying and ran to Hakuryuu and Alibaba had silent tears running down his face. Sinbad and his generals had looks of pity in their faces. Morgiana took Hakuryuu from Masrur and started walking to a place where she, Aladdin, and Alibaba can grieve in peace. Sinbad look at me and Masrur his eyes asking what had happened to the prince. "Can we go to your office to talk, this is a long story that needs privacy," I said sorrowfully. We headed to Sinbad's office to talk about Hakuryuu's horrible death.