The Dead

Aladdin's Pov

Alibaba and I headed towards Morgiana path, but we couldn't see her anymore. She had taken off running, so we decided to tell the others about the spell that will cost Morgiana her life. We hurried towards Sinbad's office where they were probably discussing how Hakuryuu died. I banged open the door and yelled," Morgiana is planning to do something crazy, that might end up with her losing her life. We have to hurry up and know what she's trying to do, and find out how we are going to stop her." Everyone in the room stared at me and then after a couple of seconds they finally reacted. Yunnan grabbed my shoulders and said calmly," Morgiana told me of this stranger telling her of an ancient spell, if the caster has felt a large amount of sadness and anger they could combine it with their magoi. You could cast a curse or resurrect someone, sometimes you could resurrect multiple people. There are certain items you must have to do this, first you need an item that used to belong to the dead person. You also need seeds from a very ancient tree called Garahella, a tree that was created by a Magi many years ago. For the curse also need Garahella seeds mand an item of the people/peoples/place/item that your cursing. There is an Garahella tree growing somewhere underground Sindria, the last of its kind. That's where she's heading probably unless the stranger gave her some seeds. We should hurry she has to do the spell near water, let's go to the shore." We all ran off towards where Yunnan said we should check for her, just wait for a while... Morgiana...

Morgiana's Pov

I had the Garahella seeds in my hand and I have a spell that will bring the items of the people I want to resurrect . The ocean waves were becoming fierce as if they knew what I was planning to do, I carefully stepped into the water and said the words of the spell that will bring the items. "Hear me as I prepare to do the forbidden spell and grant me the items I need, for this spell I cast must obey my command, grant it to me!!!!" The waves became more fierce and the the air more wild, dark clouds loomed above. Around me formed a circle created by the items that I need, I threw the Garahella seeds above me and they floated. Then I started speaking the words of the forbidden spell," Hear my water of the earth and ferocious air of the sea, resurrect the people who have died at the hands of evil. Your great enemy who have disrupted the peace you have and are apart of, the enemy who you hate Al Tharmen," at that name I felt the air and water became angry," resurrect the people who can bring them down once and for all." I then heard voices," We hear you my child and grant you your wish in return we ask for your life so that you may live with us, for your bravery has made us want you. Do you accept our wishes?" Just as I was about to answer I heard Aladdin say," Don't do it Morgiana!!! We can't lose you, we need your hear with us!!" Smiling at his devotion I murmured," I hear you terms and I accept them grant me my wish and protect my friends." Then I couldn't feel anything and saw Hakuryuu's confused face and smiled. I got my wish... All of it was worth it...

The whole thing was in the Toran language except for when Aladdin was speaking.