Pervert

Morgiana's POV

After meeting Jafar's sister I decided that she would be my new friend, no matter how eccentric she seems... but there was this loneliness in her eyes that really stood out to me. Yunnan and I were walking besides each other. Not speaking, but holding hands, it was a comfortable silence and not awkward at all. I broke the silence to ask, "How do you feel about Adira?" "She's in pain but hides it very well. I'm guessing she just wants to move, but she's nice, really cheerful", he said thoughtfully. I nodded, "She's a really good friend of mine now, even after that short encounter. Really pretty too! And a great listener, I feel like a can learn a lot about h-" I was cut off by Yunnan hugging me tightly, "Don't talk about another person too much... I don't like it..." We were both blushing madly, Yunnan let me go, stuttering and apologizing. We quickly sped towards the dining hall, embarrassed.

 Everyone else was there, waiting for Adira to come and eat. "So were you guys, getting to know each other", questioned Sinbad, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Yeah they were", exclaimed Adira excitedly as she burst through the doors. Coming up to me, she pulled me into a tight embrace, tell me how cute I am. I was(again) pulled out her embrace into Yunnan's. "Mine", Yunnan said while holding me close. Adira burst into tears and pulled us both into a tight hug, "You guys are too cute! Don't worry I won't steal her from you! She's all yours! I'm just so proud of you guys!" Yunnan looked at me, confused and all I could do was shrug. Jafar came up and pulled his sister away. Handing her a tissue, she loudly sneezed into it, still sobbing and mumbling how proud she was. 

Looking at her closely I exclaimed, "You have two different colored eyes!" She looked at me in surprise, "You just noticed? One of my eyes are blue and the other is reddish-brown. I was born like this." Everyone else started murmuring about how rare it was and how they just noticed it. "My sister was hated by people because of her eyes and I hope you guys don't mention it again", he said it with a warning tone. Sinbad walked up and grabbed Adira's hand, "I think your eyes look gorgeous~" Jafar had a murderous look in his eyes and I was also upset and just as we about to both act... "Ohoho, you like my eyes huh? Then let them be the last thing you ever see~", Adira said with a sickly sweet voice. Sinbad paled and apologized, but Adira snapped her fingers and next we know, Sinbad is bounded to the ceiling.

 "Let's eat! Morgiana your sitting next to me and Yunnan your sitting next to Morgiana", she said pulling me towards the table and Yunnan trailed behind. All the generals ignored Sinbad and to sit down. Alibaba and Aladdin quickly followed suit. Hakuyuu, Hakuren, and Hakuryuu all looked towards the king in concern. "It's all right, hopefully he'll take the time to understand what he did wrong", Jafar said. So the three blue-haired royals sat down. The meal was served and everyone began eating.Everyone ignored the king's pleas and got into their own conversations.

Things were fine until Yunnan and Adira got into an arguement about being the #1 Morgiana fan. This made me embarrassed as I sunk into my chair and focused on my food. "As your king, I order at least one of the generals to help me", Sinbad yelled, still bound to the ceiling. Everyone ignored him and continued to chat. "Adira, let me down and, and I'll... uh give you a room that you can use as space to coordinate any Morgiana and Yunnan events", he exclaimed, I didn't think she was going to do it. But when I turned to see her reaction, her eyes were shining, "Really?!" Sinbad nodded frantically. "Well okay then", she happily snapped her fingers and Sinbad appeared on the floor, bending down and panting. Adira ran towards him and gave him a hug, thanking him and said, "You can totally be the vice president of the Yuana(Morgiana and Yunnan's ship name I came up with) but remember I'm in charge!" She proceeded to ramble on about plans or something... but I noticed a small tint of red in Sinbad's cheeks.

Looking towards Masrur and catching his eyes. We both nodded at each other confirming what we saw. After all our senses were heightened. But I couldn't process a womanizer like Sinbad... no I won't let it be! I will protect Adira just how she promised to protect me! Facing Yunnan I grabbed him tightly by the shoulders and made him face me. With determined eyes I told him, "Listen Yunnan! We have to protect Adira from Sinbad!" Yunnan's face was red and Masrur came up from behind us, "No, Morgiana. This could finally be the moment we generals have been waiting for. Sinbad settling down and giving the kingdom a queen!" I glared fiercely at my brother but after two minutes of arguing I relented and claimed that if he didn't change I wouldn't give them their blessing. 

Yunnan's POV

Looking at Morgiana's determined face made me smile. Her protecting someone older then her was cute but then again Adira was childish... Glancing at Adira who had sat down to eat again, but this time with Sinbad sitting next to her, I felt her powers. She wasn't a magi but the rukh loved her. What was she? Adira turned around and caught me staring at her, she tilted her head and gave me a bright smile. All my suspicions of her faded away, she was a nice girl and Morgiana liked her a lot. I smiled down at her and rubbed her head affectionately. She gave me a smile and focused back on her food. I agreed with Morgiana I would protect her as if she was my child... Wait, would that mean that Morgiana is the mother and me the father? My face went up in flames and I fell to the floor. "Dead person on aisle 4", Adira exclaimed as she bent down and poked my face as if to check if I was dead. Morgiana also bent down and began to worry and ask if I was okay. I abruptly stood up and faced Adira, "Don't worry Adira! Morgiana and I will protect you!" Morgiana jumped out of her confused state and nodded her head fiercely. "Okayyyyyyy......", Adira said in confusion. 

Adira's POV

Yunnan and Morgiana were acting a little sus but that's okay! I'll protect them either way! I still don't like Sinbad, there's a darkness in his heart but for now I'm cool with him. Anyways let's continue to eat~!