Jealousy

Morgiana POV
I walked around around with slightly pink cheeks, who would have thought that my old crush liked me back? When he flashed me that smile that looked so fake, guilt filled my heart. How could I, let Alibaba be sad, I owe him my life but I like Yunnan. Now, Alibaba has taken my first kiss. My cheeks became even redder at the thought but I quickly slapped my hands over them. I didn't feel the butterflies that I usually felt when around Yunnan. Then, speaking of the devil, Yunnan walks around the corner interrupting my thoughts. Immediately I ran the opposite direction of him, the butterflies in my chest fluttering wildly. I wasn't ready to face Yunnan yet. But I also don't want him sad thinking that I'm avoiding him. That thought made me slow down slightly but then seeing Yunnan's gentle smile flash through my mind making me blush, made me run faster than before. I ran to my room and slammed my door behind me. Jumping onto my bed, I hid my flustered face into my pillows. Then I sighed, how could I be so childish? Which made me wonder, how old is Yunnan exactly? He always did have an older edge to him, how could he like someone as childish as I am? My insecurities immediately began to fill to the brim. I used to be a slave my ankles still have faint bruises from the chains that signified that I belonged to him, someone as broken as me can never find someone to love me back. But then again Alibaba likes me, doesn't he? He confessed to me and all I did was break his heart. How could I do that to him? After all he has done for me!
Third person
Those kinds of thoughts would lead Morgiana to a path that only resulted in fake love with fake happiness. Those thoughts would lead to her ignoring her feelings for Yunnan and jump into a relationship with Alibaba. Alibaba would be extremely happy but always have to live with knowing that Morgiana did not truly love him in a romantic type of way but a sisterly way. Which becomes a toxic relationship for both of them. But of course we can't let that happen...
Morgiana's POV
All of the sudden my glass balcony door bursts open and Demeter struts into the room with a slightly angered look on her face. I stood up from my bed immediately and bowed to the powerful being. "May I ask why you are here Demeter," I asked with curiosity lacing my voice. She glared at me with fiery eyes. With her voice booming she replied, "How dare you think so lowly of yourself, not only that but you want to sacrifice your happiness for a man who already admitted that you are meant for Yunnan! I swear you humans are so dense! Being a former slave is apart of you wether you like it and it shaped you into who you are right at this moment. Yes, Alibaba is heartbroken right now but he has someone who is meant for him he just doesn't know that yet. Now be a good girl and forget those thoughts, honestly you should be grateful that I took the time to come and visit you personally with everything that I have to do. Now think about what you have done wrong and go to sleep!" With that the goddess vanished, presumably to do the work that needs to be done. With the goddess's words running in my mind. It all made sense to me. In this world we have people who we are meant to be with, but not everyone will find that special someone in their lifetime. It is rare to ever find someone who will love you unconditionally so you settle for someone who isn't your "soulmate". That's what would have happened with me and Alibaba, but he has someone out there waiting for him. I believe that Yunnan is my special someone but I don't know if I'm his. Laying on my bed, I gathered my thoughts. When I'm confident enough I will confess to Yunnan and hope that he feels the same way I do. If not then I will support him from the background as a friend and when he finds his special someone I will support him even if it hurts me. With that thought in my mind I slowly drifted off to sleep.
Yunnan's POV
I was turning the corner when I saw Morgiana, immediately my mood brightened and I went to greet her when she quickly ran off. Hurt filled my entire being, was she so disgusted with me that she couldn't even stand to be near me? My mood darkened with that note and it was like gray clouds started to follow me. I strolled around the palace with a gloomy look on my face, palace guards started whispering to each other wondering what was wrong with the usually bright and cheery Magi. I then reached my room and opened the door, gently closing it behind me I face planted into my fluffy bed. Then a bright light appeared, I rose from my bed in alarm getting ready to attack any intruder who dared to come into my room while I was doing some self-pitying. The only intruder I saw was the god Amphritrite. I quickly regained my senses and gave a quick bow. "If I may be so bold as to ask why you are visiting me",I ask with a hint of confusion in my voice. Amphritrite looked at me with an expression that I couldn't identify, she started talking with an urgent tone in her voice, "Listen Yunnan you really need to step up your game with Morgiana, you might just lose her if your not careful. We really want you and Morgiana to be together, not many soul mates every meet and get together but with you and Morgiana there is hope." I start talking with desperation in my voice, "What do you mean I almost lost her? Don't tell me that I need her, please tell me I still have a chance."  She looked at me with a pleased look on her face then said words that tore my heart apart, "Well Alibaba kissed and confessed his feelings for Morgiana, but I don't think you should worry that much Demeter has just finished talking to Morgiana about that.We don't want her thinking that she has to be with Alibaba so don't worry, Demeter set her mind straight... Wait are you even listening to me?" When I heard that Alibaba kissed Morgiana my mind went blank. Jealousy filled my entire being and I felt hatred towards Alibaba. That's when little black rukh started floating towards me. Amphritrite's eyes widened and she disappeared and then appeared with Morgiana next to her. Morgiana was confused and tired as she was just forcibly pulled from her sleep but when she saw Yunnan and black rukh around him she was wide awake. In the mist of my jealousy and hatred I felt arms wrap around me, I looked down to see Morgiana hugging me tightly with tears running down her face. My mind was cleared from those negative thoughts and I wrapped my arms around her and whispered, "Do you like Aliababa?" She looked at me and smiled, "I used to but then someone took my mind off of him and made me realize that I loved him like a brother." Relief flooded inside me and I hugged her even tighter, "Although you don't know why, I'm extremely relieved to hear that." She blushed slightly and buried her face into my chest which made me chuckle slightly. She fell asleep in my arms and I picked her up bridal style and nodded my thanks to Amphritrite. I then made my journey to Morgiana's room. I carried her with with one hand as I opened her door. As I walked towards her bed I admired her sleeping face and memorized every detail. Then I gently laid her down and kissed her forehead, "I love you Morgiana, always and forever."