A Deal Pt.2

Yunnan's POV

I felt relief and joy when she said that the love she felt for Hakuryuu was just a friend. Then immediately after I felt shame for feeling that in such a situation. I looked to the people with whom Morgiana made a deal with and bowed. "Oh mighty powerful beings we humbly ask you to give us back Morgiana and in exchange we will give something in return", I proposed. They looked me with in interest and whispered to each and turned back to face each other. "Great magi we acknowledge your power and ask what you wish to exchange", Demeter said with curiosity laced into her voice. I gave a smile and sheepishly said," Well I don't know yet but if you would let me and my friends discuss this real quick. I don't mean to offend you because that is the very last thing I would wish to do."

They looked angry at first but at my last comment they calmed down and nodded their heads signaling that I could talk to my friends. I turned to them with my best "help me" face. w quickly huddled together and began sharing ideas on what we could exchange. Hakuryuu and his brothers kept on insisting that they should die but everyone threw that idea out the window and ignored them. Aladdin offered his powers as a magi but everyone rejected it quickly. Many more ridiculous ideas came out but were rejected all. But then Masrur said something that made us all look like idiots for not thinking of it first. Aladdin was voted to be the one who told them about our part of the bargain for being convincing and being a magi as well.

 "Listen pretty lady in exchange for Morgiana we offer to use all of our power and will to defeat Al Tharmen. I know what your thinking 'aren't you going to do that anyway, with or without Morgiana?' Well you were wrong because we refuse to defeat Al Tharmen without her", Aladdin said confidently. We didn't plan on him saying the whole no defeating them without her but that was a very nice touch. The goddesses looked at us with amusement and turned to each other to discuss then, Amphitrite spoke," I know you are bluffing and it takes a lot of nerve to try and lie to us. It shows that you are very loyal to your friend and that you care for a whole lot. So we grant you this wish for we respect that two magi's are willing to fight for this girl. Of course as well of some powerful dungeon capturers and their households. But if you lose against Al Tharmen we will not even be able to punish you because you will all be dead and this world will no longer cease to exist." 

Demeter nodded and added," We trust you to save this world from Al Tharmen and to let it become like Alma Torran. We wish you the best of luck and do not make us regret being kind to you." We nodded our heads scared of the aura that the goddesses were holding. They glowed and disappeared we watch in awe not believing that we got to meet two goddesses. Then looked around looking for Morgiana. Then out of nowhere her body appeared right in the water just floating. She was unconscious and pale but seeing her breathe made us sigh in relief. I walked into the water and picked her up bridal style. We all headed back towards Sinbad's castle where we would wait for Morgiana to awake and demand for some real answers. I looked at her lovingly and gently kissed her forehead when I thought no one was looking but unfortunately I didn't looked around well enough...