The Green Haired Irish Boy - P.2

It's been a few months sense Jack and I have been friends, and to be honest... I had a little crush on him.... ok maybe it was a little bigger than a little.... Maybe a HUGE crush on him, but that doesn't matter right now.

I was walking down the hall with jack, and we have been talking for while, until we saw a poster of the School dance. I looked over at jack to see his bright red face

Is he nervous? Or embarrassed? Why would he be any of those? Did....no, that's no possible... who would like me. He probably still thinks I'm a creep by saying his accent was cute.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jacks p.o.v

This was perfect!! I could take her to the School dance, and maybe I can ask her if she would like to be.... mine. To be honest, i have had a crush on (Y/N) sense I met her, she was so kind and caring. I can't even imagine how beautiful she would look in a stunning dress. She would come walking down the stairs, I would be wearing a tux.
If she were mine, I could be the happiest lad in the world.

"Hello? Earth to Jack" I was in etrupted by a hand waving across my face. I didn't notice my face was heating up.

"Ummmm. Are you okay?" She asked with a smirk?
"Me? Oh yeah, totally fine. Uuummmm, let's go to class, don't wanna be late, right lass?"
She smiled at me and nodded. We went to class, and the only thing running in my mind was (Y/N). God shes beautiful. I need to ask her to the dance. Come on Jack, you need to!!

- - - - - - - - - -
Your p.o.v

Ever sense Jack saw that poster, he has been acting really... nervous, and strange. It came to a point where I needed to ask what was wrong.

"What would I be worried about? N- nothing is going on in my head." He rambled out.
"Ok dude chill... stap freaking out bro." I giggled.
"Speaking of chill... umm... C- Can we meet at the ice cream shop... at 8? I need to talk to you." He chuckle nervously whiel he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Alrighty Jack. I'll text you when I get there"

____________________________________

Time skip

*Text*
(Y= you) (J=Jack)

J: you here yet?

Y: not quite, almost tho.

J: Well hurry up!!! I can't wait to talk to you Angel.

Angle? What did he mean by Angel ??? Does he like me??? Or is that something Irish people do?? Oh god, now I'm nervous. Cant.... breath. Ok (y/n), calm down. Don't jump to conclusions.

I was getting near the ice cream shop, and I saw someone with dark green floof of hair sitting at a table by himself. It's jack!!

I entered the cold shop that caused chills to go down my spine. I went up to jack who was sitting by himself. He looked up at me and jumped as if I accidently scared him.

"You alright there?" I giggled
"Hehe yeah. I guess"
I sat down next to him
" so what did you need Jackiboy?"
"W- Well ummm. I got us some milk shakes"
"Did you pay Jack? I told you that I can pay. I don't want you wasting money on me."
"Well you took too long, so Ha!" He stuck his tongue out at me.
"Ok Jack, now what did you need to tell me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Jack P.O.V

oh God. I'm so nervous. I dunno if I can. What if she says no. Or if she already has a dance??? I... I can't. No!! I have to. I can't let an opportunity like this go to waist.

"Uuummm. I was meaning to ask you, so do you have a dance partner thingy.. yet?"
"Dude. Have you seen me yet? I look like sherks cousin, emerged from the grave."
"Well then lass, I think your the prettiest thing alive."

Watching her blush was so adorable. I locked eyes with her.

" I... was too scared to ask you, but...."
I slid the milkshake to her, and she read out the words of chocolate syrup on the whipped cream.... 'Dance with me?'
I saw her face as she read over it.
She gasped and jumped off her chair to give me a hug.

"Did I ever tell you that I have a MAJOR crush on you?" She whispered in my ear.
I laughed and hugged her.

I think she's finally mine....❤

Thanks for reading part 2!!!
Leave any comments or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Hope you enjoyed

SEE YA!!! 😋😎