Fight... - P.2

All of his latest videos showed the sadness I caused him, all the harm I caused. I closed my laptop with the jacksepticeye YouTube page still on. I walk to kitchen, and make some coffee for myself.

"Hey (y/n), how are you holding up?" I heard a voice behind me say.
I turn around and run into my friends arms, and start sobbing.
"I ruined his happiness.... I'm such a bad person.... I was the worst girlfriend, because I was so clingy..." I sobbed in to my friends shoulder, which was only understood as nonsense muffles.

"Hey, it's alright. Don't beat your-self. Listen (y/n), you cant be like this... It's been months, and you're still sobbing."

"I- I'm sorry, I j- just ke-" I said as broke the hug, and have her space.

"No, listen. I need you to get your self together. I love you so much (y/n), but it hurts me to see you like this. I know you're in a bad situation, and I will be here 100% to support you." She said looking into my eyes.

I nodded and kept making my coffee. I sat down, and set my coffee in front of me.

(F/n) started making a mint tea that always filled my nose with it's aroma, but this time my nose was to stuffed to smell... anything.

"Do you think he even loves Me?" I asked taking in the hot steam that formed from my coffee.

She finished making her coffee, and turned to look at me. "I bet he loved you alot, heck I bet still does, but he had no right to treat you the way he did. If you're going to be in a relationship, then you need to commit." She said as she sat down next to me.

I sat in silence as my friend comforted me, until there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" (f/n) as she stood up from her seat.

She opened the door and gasped.

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard her whisper sternly, loud enough for me to hear.

"I need to see her! I need her in my life! I screwed up, I really did. Please, I can't live without her!" I heard a familiar Irish voice that didn't even bother lowering his voice.

"I pitty you, ya know that? She is suffering because of you, you heartless monster! And now that she's hurt, you want her back!" My friend started yelling, but still managed to keep her voice down.

"Please.." the man's voice started to crack.

"Fine... But if she doesn't want to see you, you get out of here, and forget that you even met her!" She said as she swung the door open.

The door opened and I saw a green fluff of hair poop at the door with red flowers. His eyes were bloodshot red, he looked totaly dead inside.

"(Y- y/n)? I- I came to say that I'm so sorry, and that I really need you. I messed up, I really did." His voice cracked.

I looked at his red eyes, and wiped off the fresh tears that formed on my cheek.

"Please.... i need you to forgive me. I need you to be with me..... please. Say something, anything!" He started sobbing

I didn't even hesitate, as i cupped my hands on the sides of his face, and kissed him with passion. He gasped at the sudden move, but immediately kissed back afterward. He set down the bouquet of flowers on the table, and put his arms around my waist. He pulled away from the kiss, and pulled me into a hug.

"Please don't leave me again.... i need you so badly, i-if you're not around, I'm worthless. (Y/n), you're my everything. You're my world, my galaxy, my heart..." Jack said between sniffles as he held me. I felt so relieved in his arms, finally being able to see, and feel him with me again.

"I love you so much Jack..... I forgive you..."
he chuckled in happiness, and filled my face with small kisses. "Thank god.... i dunno what i would have done if you didn't.."

I kissed jack once again, and he held me tightly.

"Aaawwwww!!!!! Look at you two!!!! Now you can stop sobbing (y/n)!" A voice behind me said with a cheerful tone.

"Oh right" i giggled.

"Lets go home babe" jack said as he held my hand and headed to the door, and gave me one more kiss.

He does love me.

____________________________________________

See? I told ya it was going to be rainbow farts!

Sorry for not updating!!! And thoes of you who are barely following, WELCOME FRENS!!!!

I will also be uploading rarely, why? Cuz i can use my phone for 3 months!!! My parents actually want to trade my smart phone.... into a FLIP PHONE!!!! Ikr????!!!!!

Right now I'm finishing this up with a tablet, and its hard enough, okay?

Hope ya liked it!!!

SEE YA!! 😎😜

Ps. I just read over it, and i realized that its pretty short... so sorry.