"Bet"

"mom, I'm fine" I said as I pushed her hand away from my face.

"(y/n), there is a bruise on your eye you're not fine." she said as she held my hand that I used to push hers away.

"I told you, that pole attacked me. Why don't you believe me?" I chuckled. I started to head to the door.

"(y/n)," she sighed. I turned around and faced her," be careful".

"I will." I smiled. I hugged my mom, and headed out of the house.

I'll try...

I wore my black oversized hoodie with my navy blue leggings. I walk my way to school until i feel a light tap on top of my head. I look up just to receive a drop of water right in my bruised eye. I hissed in pain as i cupped my eye that now stung.

"Nice going, (y/n)" I spoke to myself. the rain only seemed to increase the more I walked towards school, as if the weather predicted I was walking to hell. I made it to my locker, and hung up my backpack to my hanger.

"great, I was wondering why it was raining. turns out, its just our emo friend, I bet you did some kind of ritual" snotty voice came from behind me.

Darla...

I sighed deeply, and decided to ignore her.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, Freak!" she spat at me.

I continued to ignore her, my back faced her as I was organizing my stuff so i could efficiently get  my things without looking like it was Narnia. I continued to ignore Darla, i could feel her eyes trowing daggers at the back of my head. The bell soon rang, and people started to get to their classes. Behind me, I heard a snap of fingers, immediately, my back was slammed against the rest of the lockers, allowing me to face Darla. her two friends or 'minions' were holding me down. One of the girls had short black hair that was cut like a perfect punk rock style. the second girl had brown hair with possibly the longest braid, she was like a rotten Rapunzel. The minions evilly smirked and looked towards Darla. Darla was the meanest woman on the school, she had silky golden hair that flowed down her back, and a perfectly shaped bang cut that was placed above her eyebrows.

"(y/n), Darling..." she took a few steps towards me. I struggled against the grasp of the other girls, " lets teach some manners, shall we? you should always SPEAK.." she swung her fist and punched me straight in the gut. I groaned in pain and collapsed on the floor,"... when you're being spoken to." Her bratty voice still in my head. The bother two girls lifted me up once again, roughly shoving me against the lockers.

"Any questions?" She asked batting her eyes like the demon she was.

"Yeah" I managed to respond. She looked shocked and caused me to smirk despite the pain, "why can't you shove your bitchy attitude up your own ass instead of making it everyone else's problem?" I grinned.

She gasped and punched me across the face. My face stung, and my vision was spinning, and blurred. My eyes adjusted back to normal. I look up and see Darla laughing maniacally. I felt some sort of warm liquid run down my nose and chin, I felt it run down my face, and watched it drip to the floor.

Blood...

"HEY! Leave her alone!"...

——————————————

Part two on its way!!!

See ya 😎😜