Vows

It's been 9 Months since I've seen him. Is been hell. He never said goodbye. He never told me where he was going. He just left me alone.

Mark seemed like the guy who was always there if you needed him. Always at your door when you feel bad. Takes care of you when your sick. Makes you laugh when you thought it was the last time you would ever smile. But it meant nothing. Apparently. Mark was ultimately my Best friend. We were great friends since 3rd grade, and we were inseparable. Like two half's of a whole. But Mark left. He left me. Alone. He was the only friend I had. I was a nerd. No, not a cute nerd, but a weird nerd, but now I decided to move on. Over the years I've known Mark, I've unfortunately fallen in love with my best friend, and he'd always be in the back of my mind. Moving on from his disappearance was hard, but I found something to distract my mind, I now work at the CSI where they have given me professional training. The last time I saw him was when we had our last movie marathon.

"Hey Mark...?" I asked as I snuggled into him, glancing up at his chocolate eyes.

"Yeah?" He replied holding me tighter underneath his arm.

"You be with me forever, right?" I chuckled.

"Forever and always. Trust me (y/n), you can't get rid of me that easily." He chuckled.

"Aw damn" I falsely pouted, "guess I'm never getting rid of you" I sighed.

"Promise?" He asked. I looked up at him to catch his gaze with mine.

"What the hell do you mean by promise? Promise what?" I smiled.

"How about we make a vow." He grinned.

"A vow? What are we, 5 year olds?" I smile sarcastically.

"Hell yeah we are." He smiles. He adjusts himself on the couch and and faces me, his eyes glaze over mine.

"I, Mark Fischbach, promise to never leave y/n's side. I will be there through thick and thin forever. I vow to... uh... never hurt you, and if I break this vow, .... um...oh....there shall be... uh consequences." He ended

"Jesus, I can't believe we're actually doing this." I muttered, "uh, I, (f/n) (l/n), will also be there through thick and thin forever." I scan my eyes across marks beautiful whiskey brown ones, almost laughing at how childish we are, "I vow to also never harm you in anyway... um... what was the last part?"

"And if I break this vow-" Mark guided

"Oh right- if I break this vow then there will be punishments."

"Now it's settled, you can't get rid of me."

"And you can't get rid of me." I scoff with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 months later
————————————————

"But we still need to go dress shopping!" My friend Lydia said through the phone.

"Lyds, I promise. After I finish my morning training, we will go dress shopping. Besides, i still have some corpses to analize. its quite surprising really. the amount of fecomatter found in the victims ear was just-" I sighed.

"ew, stop talking. How long will you be?" She sighed.

"How about an hour or two...?" I said as I parked my car on my drive way.

"Oh god, you can't be serious!" She whined.

"Lyds, not everyone can be naturally gorgeous like you."I scoff.

"oh whatever, just be quick."she huffed

"no promises."i chuckle, but it soon halts to a stop as i notice my front door is wide open, "hey Lydia, im going to have to call you back, something just came up." i said narrowing my brows in consentration.