If only you knew - Jack (part 1)

Preschool. yes preschool is where it started, a beautiful bond of friendship. Two Tiny nearly toothless children playing in a sand box, and getting their hair crispy with sand. Their pants full of sand, while playing with toy dinosaurs. This friendship continued through the years, in 6th grade, he considered me a sister, but my heart ached for something better, something more... special. I helped him ask out "the love of his life" out for prom, even when she was a total jerk, I always supported him, I was even there when she broke his heart after the dance, I never left his side. I kept quiet even through college. I've been there for all his problems. The break ups, family, jobs. You name it. Yet he's so oblivious to my broken heart, my watery eyes when I see him happy with another girl prettier than me.

At least he's happy

I was sitting on the couch watching Supernatural on Netflix. I was watching peacefully, and scrolling though my phone. I was wrapped up In a blanket, and slurping my hot chocolate. It was perfect for rainy days. I heard keys jingleing from the other side of the house door, and a loud Irish green haired man burst through.

"I CAN'T DO IT!! (Y/N) YA GOTTA HELP ME!!" He nearly screamed. I jumped by his sudden outburst.

"JESUS!!!" I gasped, "Hello to you too!" I chuckled still scared.

"I'm serious duder!! I don't have the balls!!" He said sitting next to me on the couch gripping his green hair on his head, nearly yanking it off.

"Well, what happened?" I asked

Please don't mention a girl...

"It's about a girl" he sighed.

Oh god...

My heart lost another piece of its self, I felt it fall off and get sucked in by the black hole in my chest. I found it hard to breath, as if my heart just stopped.

"Go on" I said naturally hiding the pain.

"I want to ask her out on a date, but I'm so nervous. I can't, she's beautiful, and I'm LITERALLY a potato!!" He said gesturing to himself.

" But you're a kawaii Irish potato" I said giggling.

He chuckled and nudged my arm, "dawww"

We both started laughing.

As much as it pained me, I needed to support him, I needed to help.

"Alright, first things first. Be yourself." I stated.

"Check!" He said mentally checking boxes off in his head.

"Ok, and you have to be confident"

"Got it. Oh, wait. Teacher?" Jack said rasing his hand like a child in a class room.

"Yes?"

"What about humor?" He asked with a lisp.

"Your type of humor is fine, just don't let it get annoying." I said

Slowly I dozed off into his ocean like eyes. They were so deep, and blue. His smile made the sun seem not as bright. His hair make you just want to brush your hand through it. His voice was basically a drug, it was so captivating, he made it sound so sweet, and cheerful.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" Fingers were snapping in front of my face. I quickly snapped out of my trance.

"You alright there?" Jack chuckled.

"Yeah, just thinking of a really good meme." I chuckled nervously.

Jack laughed, "Oh, was it "le spicey meme"."

"Only "le spiciest of memes"" I laughed.

________________________________

Jack and I got the plan all set up, and ready to go. All he needed to do was go with the plan.

I fixed Jacks little green bow tie. He was wearing a white pollo with black jeans. He has his glasses which only made his eyes bigger, and make me fall more in love with him.

"Are you sure you want to do it in a coffee shop?" I asked fixing his hair.

"Positive!" He said.

"Alright", I sighed. The pain still present in my chest," You ready?"

"I-I think I'm ready" Jack nervously stated.

"You'll do great" I said turning him around towards CCJitters, the coffee shop, " and remember, if you need anything. I'll be right here, like I have been for your whole life." I said.

After I said that, Jack seemed hesitant to step forwards, my heart ached for him to turn around and run into my arms with the girl that fell in love with him before she even knew what love was. He kept stepping forward instead.

Another piece chizzeled off...

_______________________________

I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THIS GUYS!! 

Before I hear any " You didn't finish the other stor-"

SHUT UP!!! I'm getting to it!!

ANYWHO!! please if you guys have any ideas for stories, go ahead!! I'm open to suggestions!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! BAI!!

SEE YA 😋😎