"Bet" Part 2

"HEY! Leave her Alone!!" I heard an Irish Accent boom across the hallway catching all of our attention. I looked up at Darla, and pure fear in her eyes as she looked at the person down the hallway.

"oh! hey babe! i was.... hehe... um i was just- um... Defending my s-'' Darla stuttered until the guy interupted her.

"I said, Leave. Her. Alone." he growled. Darla huffed, and snapped her fingers, instantly i collapsed to the floor. her high heels clicked on the tile floor, slowly fading.

"Babe, I don't think you understand. She's not even that importan-"

"DON'T call me that. And dont you dare say shes not important"

Darla huffed and left. leaving me alone with the stranger. I groaned, and tried to stand up, but just decided to lay a bit when my ribs started to hurt.

" Are you ok?" I heard the irish voice closer this time, I looked up to see a conserned Irish man, reaching for my hand while looking at me with his beautiful ocean blue eyes, and faded greenish blue hair. 

 Jack Mcloughlin. 

Jack was the most popular guy in school. Every girl drooled over him, Especialy Darla. She would twirl her golden hair between her fingers when he was around. I dont blame them, he was very attractive, and very kind. He works as a youtuber along with his best friend Mark. They both would always donate to charity, and kids who needed it the most. He was kind alright, but why to me? chances are that he never knew i existed.

"I'm fine"I plainly stated. he offered his hand, but i picked myself up.

"Um, youre'kinda not fine... I dont know if you've noticed, but you kinda got beat up by a rat with blond hair..." he lightly chuckled

"And I dont  know if you've noticed, but i told you im fine"I Snapped at him. I started to walk myself to the bathroom, leaving Jack alone in the hallway.

"At least tell me your name?" He called out.

"Don't worry about it, Ill be gone before you know it" I reply opening the door to the girls bathroom. I step in front of the sink, taking in all my flaws that i despised so much.

"Ugh,"I sighed, "Why do I even bother trying, It doesnt even matter if i leave forever..."I said under my breath. Turning on the fauset, I started to wipe down my sweater.

"It does to me."I once again heard the sweet irish accent. I look at the enterance of the womens bathroom, and see a conserned Jack about to pass forbiden territory. 

Jack, don't you dare... 

jack looked at me, and saw the blood from my nose begin to dry up.

"Go to class."I said sternly. I turn towards the fauset again, and decided to just let him leave on his own. grabbing paper towel, I dipped it in cold water, and placed it on my bruised ribs. 

"oh... god..."I hissed in pain, "I swear to god darla, I'll slice your throat and hang your head in your locker..." I grumbled

I wasnt paying attention, so when i looked up, I saw Jack wetting a paper towel with cold water.

"jack, get ou-"

"No, (y/n). I- I can't just watch you go through this, and not do anything about it!" He interupted, "So no matter what you  say.... I'm not leaving." his voice went soft.

It was silent for a few minutes, and all he did was take the blood off my face, his finger tips gazing over my soft skin, and over my pink plump lips. something was buggng me that i just needed to ask.

"How did you know my name?" I asked him.

he stopped cleaning my chin covered in dry blood, and looked at me with an amused look.

"First thing you should know about me, My dad is the principal. second thing you should know, I will always find out what type of person you are depending on your responce, and since you immediatly dodged my quetion, I know that your walls are stong and tall, and its almost impossible to break through them." He said, and then continued cleaning me. It when silent for another while again, the blood must've been there for a while because it was taking a long time to get it out. the only thing I could look at was Jack's shining ocean blue eyes, they were gorgeouse, and made my heart flutter, and my cheeks flush.

"What's your schedual?" A sudden question came out of the irish mans mouth

"What?" I said, fearing i miss heard the question.

"Your schedual? ah, nevermind, I'll just tell my dad to print it out for me."he said

"What for?"I could now hear my heart down on my toes.

"So we can be in the same classes" he said as if it were no big deal.

"Oh, you dont have to do that for me, i can handle on my own-"

"But I want to." He said looking at me with his blue puppy eyes.

"You don't have the guts" I chuckled, and punched his arm.

"Bet!" he said back with a smile spreaded across his face.

"fine! If I win, you need to forget you ever met me."I crossed my arms and grinned. Jack looked almost crushed at the fact that if i ever won, I would leave forever. his eyes of sadness soon turned into determination.

"Fine! but If I win, you have to....hm... OH! you have to go on a date with me!"he said now crossing his arms as well and grinning.

"W-wait, what???" I stamered and blushed.

"Deal??" He asked me,extending his arm towards me.

" um... ugh, fine, Deal!" I shook his hand.

Jack threw away the paper towel and started to head out.

"Get ready to go on a date with me!"he said as he left the restroom.

"yeah right," I scoffed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW SORRY I AM FOR NOT POSTING 

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!! 

just please know im trying my best to stay on top of things.  thank you guys for being patient with me!

My god this computer sucks....... its ALL in spanish. these windows would pop up, and i would  just push a button and hope i didnt release nucular weaponds. so i donnt have auto correct....

ANYWAY< SEE YA!!!! (so sorry for the spelling mistakes)