Hot Chocolate

I walk out the front door in my white beanie, and my black coat that matched my black leggings and boots. I feel the cold air bite the tip of my nose, causing chills down my spine. I didn't have a car, my roommate was currently borrowing it, so I decided to walk.

I start walking to the city square that was near me. As I walked I looked at at the time. 7:37 pm was the time, and I enjoyed it the most when it was late, it wasn't because people started leaving the city square, it was mainly the lights they put up. I loved the decoration of lights they put up every year. Every year on a specific day, they give free hot chocolate, and that was today.

I spot the cafe I always visit when I walk around the city park, and decided to stop by.

'Le café' the big words spelled out over the top of the building. I stepped in and instantly get the smell of warm hot chocolate fill my nose. The lights were dim, and there was basically no one around.

I stepped in the empty line and greeted the employee with green fluffy hair.

"Hi Jack" I greeted

"Hey (y/n)! Are ya back to look at ta lights?"

"You bet your pumpkin spice" I giggled.

"Well, I thought this man came to see the lights as well, but his eyes seem to be fixed on you." He nodded his head towards something behind me.

"Hm?" I said as I spun around just to find a man with red fire like hair, with a scruffy beard, he had a grey sweater on, and a black beanie. As soon as I made eye contact, he looked down at his hot chocolate he had helping him warm his hands. He was blushing a deep red, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Umm.... for how long?" I asked

"Ever since ya walked down ta street" Jack answered.

"Huh.." I chuckled "Well, Thank you so much Jack, I really appreciate the hot chocolate! No one makes it better than you" I chuckled, as started walking towards the exit.

"Aw don't mind it much, it was my pleasure" he said as he waved.

I push the door open, and I feel a pair of eyes on me, I glace over and see the man with the red hair stare at me again. I flashed him a warm smile that stayed on my face. He blushed and looked down once again.

"Bye, Jack!" I pushed the door and exit. I start walking to the center of the park and look at the lights around me, I stared in awe, and admired the lights.

"They look beautiful just like you..." I heard a deep voice behind me.
I turned around and blushed, when I saw the man from the cafe once again.

"Why thank you" I blushed

"And to whom do I owe this pleasure" I said in a Brittish accent.

"I believe it would be Mark Fishback m'lady" he said as he bowed with his hot chocolate still in his hand.

"And who might this stunning lady before me be?" He said as he moved the coffee cup to his chest, and moved closer to me.

"Well, kind sir, my name is (y/n) (l/n)."

"what a beautiful name!" He said now in his normal voice.

"Ok Mr.Confident pants, just minutes ago you were staring at me, and blushing uncontrollably, so what's your deal?" I giggled whiel he was taking a sip of hot chocolate, and soon choked by the question.

His grin faded to a smirk."Uuhh, well, I ummm...I kinda..saw you, and I... I" he went talking about how he was sorry, but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at the cream on his lips that were caused by him choking on his drink. I went to sip on my drink, as I was starting to listen to Mark, until I realized I drank it all.

"But I promise I had no intention to make you uncom-"

"You don't happen to have more hot chocolate, do you?" I interrupted.

He looked up at me, then at his cup." Uh, no sorry. I must've spilled some while I choked. The only thing l have is what's inside me." He chuckled.

"Well, I LOVE hot chocolate, and well, ya know. I was hoping you had some, and as a matter of fact, you do have some. Just not in your stomach." I giggled

I moved closer to Mark, seeing him gulp. I kept stepping towards him until our noses touched.

"You have cream on your face, buddy" I whispered.

"Oh" he said wiping his face "Is it gone?" He asked with a smudge of cream on his cheek.

I pecked his cheek. "Now it is!" I giggled.

"Is there some on my mouth?" He said looking at my lips.

"Nope" I said all chipper, and took a step back. He then pouted.

"But there is something in your pocket" I giggled.

He reached into his sweater, and pulled out a piece of paper that had my number. I sneaked it in his pocket whiel we were extremely close.

"I be here next Wednesday, just thought I should let you know" I said walking back to where I came from.

I start walking back to the sidewalk that lead to my home, and I heard a faint " 100 points to Markiplier! Level up!" He whooped behind me. I only giggled as I made my way.

I'll buy more hot chocolate, just to see that smile of his...
___________________________

I KNOW, I KNOW!!! DON'T TELL MEH!!! I'VE BEEN BUSY, OKAY?

If ya didn't see my post already, I've been working on another wattpad account I've made with my friend!! It's about Jack and Mark as well, but they aren't x- readers . Go check it out it's called Juliju_and_Waffle it's cool!!

SEE YA!!😋😎