That's My Notebook...

"So for the last 6 minutes of class, I suggest you all get started on the assignment." Mr. Straymen said as he shut the book he was reading from.

Of course I wasn't paying attention, geography was boring to me. besides, why would I be staring at maps when I could stare at Séan... Or Jack. That's his preferred name. The only reason I come to college, is to see the Irishman. He was super kind, and very chipper. Every time I saw him, I would draw him on most of my note books.

I jumped at the sound of Mr. Gairden roaring my name across the room. I looked up, and saw that he was staring strait at me. He probably already knew that I wasn't focusing, and instead drawing on my notebook.

"(Y/n)! See me after class." He said as he gave me a death stare.

I gulped and nodded at him.

Soon enough the bell rang, and I left my stuff on my desk. Jack and a few others were still packing their things.

"(Y/n), you need to understand that college will help you stay on your feet during life.... blah... blah blah... blah?"

I'm gonna just nod in agreement, and pretend that I was listening...

"Yes sir." I said and turned around towards my desk. I packed my things, and I couldn't help but feel like my things were a lot lighter.

I walked out of the classroom, and saw that ahead of me was the cute Irishman with his neon green hair, and ocean like blue eyes. He was with his black bag that hung over his shoulder. Out of the bag I saw what looked like my note book.

"That.. that looks like my notebook..." I said to myself.

"....... WAIT, WHAT? THAT LOOKS LIKE MY NOTEBOOK!!" I yelled at myself. I went running after him, but soon stopped.

I can't just fricken walk up to him!

"Um, how, how, how, how..." I whispered.

I'll have to steal it back...?
Yeah! Ill steal it back. He doesn't have to know.

I was following Jack about 9 yards away, waiting for a perfect time to take it back.

Jack sat down on in a bench, and put his bag right next to him. He started taking books out of his bag and opening them.

"Oh, don't do That!!" I whispered at myself. I stood behind a pole that was near the bench.

"(Y/n)! What are doing?" I heard a deep voice from behind me.

I yelped and spun around to see my best friend Mark.

"Oh! H- Hey mark!" I said trying to stay cool.

"Again, what are you doing?" He stated with his hands in his pocket.

"I- I... umm." I said nervously.

I took a quick glance towards Jack, seeing him not get to my note book yet. Mark noticed, and had an evil grin on his face.

"Oh! (Y/n)! What did I tell you about stalking!!" He said louder to get Jacks attention.

"Mark, don't do this to me..." I said staring dead in his eyes.

"Watch me." He said

"What do you mean you like him??" Mark said loudly again, lightly pushing me out of my hiding spot.

"Mark! I'm trying to get my notebook back!" I softly yelled at him.

"You're not fooling any one. I know you like him, and I'm helping!" He said as he started pushing me towards the bench.