Darki- Darki (part 1)

It was a normal morning, the sun rises every day , as if greeting me with its ray of sunshine. I walk out of my house, and started to walk to school.

"Y/n!!" I heard a voice call after me. I turn around just to be greeted with my childhood friend, Jack.

"Oh, hey Jack!" I said as I continued walking.

"Why don't you ever wait for me??" He whinnied.

" cuz I don't wanna be late to school." I replied.

"OH!" Jack caught up to me, basically yelling in my ear.

"What Jack?" I groaned, pugging my ear that he screamed into.

"Speaking of school! Have you joined a club yet?" He asked chipper.

"Club?" I asked.

"Yeah! A club! You have to join something!" He exclaimed.

"What's the point though?" I asked.

"It's like and elective, ya know? You wanna know what I recommend?" He looked into my eyes with excitement.

"The way you're looking at me, not really." I stated. My feet scraping against the concrete, as I began to see the school emerge.

"THE LITERATURE CLUB!!!" He yelled, a smile on his face from ear to ear.

"Um.... literature? I dunno Jack." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Awww!! Please?? At least come check it out?" I looked down at him, he made puppy dog eyes. And I hated it, it was his way of making me do anything for him. Although they were adorable, I hated them.

"Ugh." I groaned

"Yus!!" He shouted as he put his fist up in the air.

"I'm only going to 'Check it out', got it?" I looked over at him.

"Yes ma'm" he replied. I smiled to myself. Many students were at their locker by the time I got there. I open my locker after putting in the combinations, jack still by my side. I felt his hot breath against my neck.

"What do you want?" I groaned

"Who, me?" He asked blushing as soon as I looked over at him.

"I'm talking to the person breathing down my neck." I glared, a slight smirk on my face.

"Oops sorry" he chuckled.

"Yeah you are..." I mumble as I shut my locker. As I turn around to head up stairs, Jack already has me pinned by the wall.

"Did you like it though?" He whispered in my ear, making a shiver go down my spine. I stood wide eyed as he gazed into my (e/c) eyes.

"Um... Jack?" I laughed uncomfortably.

Jacks blinked his eyes as if he were in trance, and noticed the position he was in.

"Gah! I-I'm so sorry (Y/n), I- I don't know w-what came over me. I usually never do that!" He exclaimed.

"Hehe, it's ok jack.. you didn't mean to, right? Judging by the way you were stuttering?" I asked with my books in hand as I was heading upstairs.

"NO, no! N-not at all!" He said running his hand through his brown hair. "Stuttering?" He whisper to him self.

"Alright then, let's get headed to the club!" I changed the subject. Jack just looked at me with a smile on his face. I stood there just looking at him.

"What.... what are we waiting for..." he said in a silly voice.

"I'm kinda waiting for you to show me the way." I stated giggling.