If only you knew (part 2)

"I don't know what to do anymore, Ethan" I sighed sinking lower into the cushioned chair. Ethan was the only person that knew about your feelings for Jack. Ethan was your best friend since 2nd grade, so soon it was the trio. Me, Jack, and Ethan.
" (y/n), don't be the reason for their break up. That'll hurt you both."
"I know!! But while he's being used, I'm watching it happen, and I- I..." the edge of my eyes started filling with tears, my chest had a hole in it, not allowing me to breath. Ethan came next to me, and rubbed his hand on my back, comforting me. "(Y/n), you need to move on, if you keep looking at Jack all the time, you won't be happy. He's happy, and I hope  One day you'll feel it too..." he sighed.

Right then keys started jingleing through the other side of the door. Ethan quickly wiped my tears, and gave me a hug. The door opened, and Jack walked in with his Girlfriend. He came in with a smile untill his eyes rested apon my helpless form. I was Unaware of what I was wearing an oversized hoodie, and some shorts that were comfortable enough to sleep in.

"(Y/n)!, are you ok?" Jack asked, he rushed to my side, ethan still held on to me, my eyes filled with tears at his concerned voice, yet he said it with a charming Irish ring to it that made me crack a smile.

Make an excuse.... AHHHH ETHAN HELP!!

As if Ethan read my mind, he quickly chimed in, " She found out that one of her dogs died back at her mother's house" he said muttering under his breath.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry (y/n). I didn't know you had a dog." Jack said silently.

"Um.. y- yeah" I sniffled, " He was a German shepherd, and he was my friend for so many years." I lied.

I wiped the extra tears running down my face, and saw Jack's girlfriend, (Random name = (r/n)) (r/n). Jack and (r/n) have been dating for months, Jack had a smile on his face with her, and she a shit eating one. She's using him to get what she wants, she gets respect from his fans, and she takes his fame, and uses it to get her way. She was nothing like me, but she has Jack by using her devilish charm. My chest hurt more than before looking at them.

He's happy

Later that day, Jack and Ethan decided we should watch a movie. Ethan sat next to me, and Jack next to (r/n). During the movie I get a text. It rings aloud, then I turn it silent.

(R/n): just give up

You: What?

(R/n): stop thinking he might care about you, you never mattered to anyone.

I looked over, and see her glare at me, she reaches for jacks hand, and intertwined her fingers with his. My heart lost another piece of its self.

You: you're using him!! You're gonna hurt him even more when your done using him!

(R/n): not my problem hun. He chose me, and you need to suck it up, and stop bitching like a baby.

I was boiling up inside, I can't believe she would just hurt him and not even care, without thinking twice I stood up.

"Jack! How are you so gullible to not see that she's using you!!!" I yelled standing infront of Jack now.

"(Y/n), what are you talking about?" Jack asked, confused of your sudden outburst.

"HER JACK!! I'm talking about her!" I pointed at (r/n), "she's using you, and I can't see it happen anymore!" I said holding in my tears.

Ethan was standing up, trying to sit me down but I refused, and yanked my arm out of his grasp.

"No Ethan." I said sternly. Ethan nodded, and kept his distance.

"(Y/n)! She would never do anything like that! Just because she's with me doesn't mean you can talk shit about her, and you know it's not true!!" Jack raises his voice. Jack never raised his voice in a scary way, like right now. He'd still have the Irish charm, but he didn't have it this  time.