No more second chances (part 1)

First time...
"Babe... it's meant nothing! She- she was just a girl! I love you, please!"

"Fine...."

Second time...

"You don't understand, I-"

"No Mark, I do understand... I understand that clearly you don't love me, I know you don't care about this relationship-"

"Please.... don't do this to me..."

"I didn't do anything to you, you did this to us."

"Stop! Let me expla-"

"What is there to explain Mark??? Do you have to explain how I'm not good enough? Are you going to tell me which girl you've been fucking?!? So tell me Mark, how will you explain this???"

"I.. I- I don't-"

"That's what I thought... don't contact me, don't look for me, don't ask where I am, go back to the slut you left me for."

---------------

Tears, tears where your only company... tears and your memories... the time when you were walking with Mark to go get ice cream, and he kept stealing bites from your scoop, and you'd just attempt to  keep it away from him. Or the time you were watching a scary movie, but it got to a point to where you were both tired silly. You both were laughing at things that would normally keep you up at night. The fact that both your bodies were pressed against each other, and the warmth of his toned chest.

Do those memories even mean anything?

The that thought caused you to burst into tears. The fact that his fake love made you fall so hard. It felt so real, so good... but he didn't love me.

Sitting under the fridge isn't your type of way to spend the day, but it was easy access ice cream, and cake. Just then your phone rang.

You read the caller ID

"Mark babe 😘"

You couldn't change the name, it hurt too much, you feared that you would wimp out and call him. He's called for the 27th time today, you didn't pick up, you didn't want anything more than to just to run back in his arms, hear his soothing voice, and forget it ever happened... but you risk your happiness... you risk your heart. Mark played with your heart, he tossed it around until he dropped it, and it cracked, a now chipped heart that was put back with a small bandage, hoping it would be whole again. You didn't want to love again... never again.

----------------

Part 2?